Funniest glitch

GiiBz

my funniest glitch is to jump on a plane fly upwards then jump out with the parachute then put in the jetpack cheat but then presst circle but then press triangle straingt FTER THE PARACHUTE has come out full but cj still thinks he's falling even so you have jetpack on and your just floating downwards slowly

I barely, just barely got what you said, but yeah, that one is funny.

Extra note: try using these (,,,,,,,,,) a whole lot more.

my funniest glitch is to jump on a plane fly upwards then jump out with the parachute then put in the jetpack cheat but then presst circle but then press triangle straingt FTER THE PARACHUTE has come out full but cj still thinks he's falling even so you have jetpack on and your just floating downwards slowly

readable version

My funniest glitch is to get in a plane and fly upwards, then jump put with a parachute. Then use the jetpack cheat (PC-rocketman)

and press circle. Then press triangle straight after the parachute has come out fully. But CJ thinks he is still falling at max speed even though the jetpack is on and you're slowly drifting down.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a taxi floating in the air (4 meter high) doing nothing but engine noise. This happened to me twice. I manged to take some photos but unfortunelly I dont have them any more...:( . Other cars were moving under it. This took place right next to Santa Marina beach. I saw a samilar thing while playing Vice City where the car didnt just float, it moved while being 8 meters high and followed its course.

PS: Didnt have in both cases any cheats activated.

Haha. I have a few. once on the freeway a cop was stuck under the road DRIVING with nothing but the lights sticking up through the road. and another time I saw a womans head sticking up through the sidewalk and I shot it and the blood pooled around it making it look like a severed head. and a few times Ive seen cars driving backwards on the road and after seeing them they spin around and continue on.

I have a couple.

1. Hook up the tow truck to the bulldozer, then turn quickly in an open area the bulldozer will psi naway takeing the tow truck with it, if done right you can launch yourself quite a ways.

2. Drive to the top of Mt. Chiliad and planes will just crash and skid down the mountain.

3. I was on freeway and A guys head was protruding formthe pavement but the rest of his body was goen and he would walk around with his head only showing.

4. On ps2 version park a large vheicle infront of ganton gym doors, then go inside and leave. You might be in a long blue hallway and if you walk down it you fall from the sky back into the map.

5. In the mission Saint Marks Bistro use high jump cheat jump overwall at end, then run down liberty city streets, if oyu walk to far you fall and fall and fall then you end up by a mysterious island.

Lol my game is really glitchy.