replacing origonal cars?

ok i have just downloaded 96 feckin cars from the french gta.fr site...you know the one!!! and i was wondering if i can choose what car i have downloaded to replce any car in the game which i choose...example audi a6 tdi quattro instead of sentinel??? will this work what will i have to do to make it work??? the car (audi a6) that i have downloaded is named as a emperor when i open the zip file!!! will the audi replcae the emporer? how can i make the audi a6 replcae the car i want instead....please help....thanks

Search some topics made in the last... week. f***, you guys are making a dozen of the same topics. Want to easely replace cars? Use Sami = San Andreas Mod Installer.

ok i searched trough the topics in the forum and yes i found reelvant and useful info there.thanks!!!! i am still wondering...will renaming the file which origionaly was sentinel and changed its name to windsor so that my jaguar xk8 replcaes the windsor instead of the sentinel will that work?????? please tell me???? thanks!!!

I don't think just changing it's name will do. Sami is built to make it easy. Try using that. Only if you experience problems try manual.

ok thanks. i have renamed all 96 cars since my last post..gurr and i now am waiting till thursday for my san andreas to arrive from amazon.com i hop all the mods work...thanks so musch for all your help!!!

You are going to mod as soon as you have the game?

I mostly put a mod in and take it out after 2 weeks. Anyway. Put like 3 mods in at a time and then check if they all work. You wouldn't want to do all those 96 mods over.

yes a few at a time sounds wise thanks again!!!!"!!

not only that you may be getting the version 2 so to prevent another useless thread here is the DOWNGRADER NEEDED TO MOD VERSION 2!!!!

There Jace! saved you a bit of annoyance :P

lol, yeah. I fergot about that :P Dude, you'r going to get V2. So use the dowgrader

FAQ

Q-What's a downgrader?

A-A downgrader is a little tool what can bring your V2 game back to Version 1

Q-you dumbass, a higher version is always better, geez. Everyone knows that.

A- Yeah, but then you can't mod.

Q-Why can't you mod?

A-Because R* desided to put a block on modding after the Hot Coffee mod was released.

Q-OMG, can you give me the link to hot coffee!!!11!!

A-I could, but that's beside the point.

Q-I still don't know why I should downgrade

A- You are hopeless and should read FAQ quistion's 1 to 3 over.