Ive Been To Liberty City In Sa, Has Any One Else Done The Same?

Ryan G

post-8722-1168250376_thumb.jpg

I got to Liberty City in the sky in San Andreas by going through the black hell, Without using a cheat device tho it took me 2 hours to get it right!!

Anyone Else been there, i know many ppl have but still.

I hope you mean 2 game hours and not 2 real hours.

Well 2 hours in real life trying to get it right lol,after that once you've done it lots of times it takes like 20-24 minutes. :lolbounce:

I've gotten past St. Marks Bistro in San Andreas, and whats funny is that they have the whole of Portland (but only the streets are solid). I wonder why they have the Portland Map when all we see is the restaurant. My theory is that originally, they intended to make the mission deeper and have us go around the entire Portland section of Liberty City killing Forellies. It was probably dropped because it would feature too much of Liberty City, and lol, they wouldve had to name it "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Liberty City"

You First have to kill all the guys in the GYM, then you spawn a Jet Pack. Then near the Treadmill, there's a little passage on top of you, take that you head straight into darkness, then I think If you take the High way, you get around near Liberty City, Well only part of it.

It is very complicated I personall have not done it but my cousin has, and he said it was boring and not worht the effort and the time.

I don't know much about the Mods, But you can get there without using a Mod, All you got to do is go to Ganton GYM and then Kill all the People in the GYM, ThenSpawn a Jetpack, and near the Treadmill there is a little Passage on the top of the Treadmill, Go up there and you will go into some bit of darkness (You can still se yourself even when it's dark) then you follow the Highway on the right (Use the Map) and go up.

The last part might be Wrong, So I'll chech on it.

• 2 weeks later...