Fav Next Gen Console?

Ryan G

Whats Your Fav Next Gen Console?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Next Gen Console?

• Playstation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Wii (Nintendo Wii)

Well I don't really know which m favourite next-gen console is, I mean, PS3 seems amazing, but it doesn't have enough interesting titles, Virtua Fighter 5, MGS4 and GTA IV is probably the only ones, oh yeah and Resident Evil 5 of course, but that's about it I guess. Xbox 360 IMO has far more interesting titles, and Sony is losing more and more exclusives, like GTA IV, and not only that, downloadable exclusive episodic content will be avalible on Xbox Live in 2008 something, and I don't wanna miss that. Man, Xbox 360 has Alan Wake, GTA IV, Banjo Kazooie 3, RARE, they support them and I love the Perfect Dark-series, it's even rumored that a sequel to Perfect Dark Zero is going to come out, then I hope they go to the roots and make it as good as Perfect Dark, the N64 classic. And the internet, HOME doesn't seem that very appealing to me, where have I seen that before... The Sims? Or some MMORPG? I don't know man but it just doesn't seem that interesting creating your own character and all, I know it's more than The Sims but it's just not that interesting you know, Xbox Live seems more easy and all. I was really thinking of getting an PS3 but, give me one good reason why I should buy one? Blu-ray? Yeah that's a good reason but I'm not buying a console cuz of Blu-ray, I'm buying a console cuz of the games. Wii, seems amazing but I haven't tried it so I can't be sure, and it doesn't have any interesting titles atm, Twilight Princess may be the only one, along with SSX Blur, but I can get Twilight Princess on GameCube you know, then I save a lot of money, know what I'm saying. Super Mario Galaxy is perhaps the biggest title coming on Wii, I'm really looking forward playing Mario Galaxy, and then I'm sure Wii has also gotten a little bit lower in price. Also, get an Premium + Wii, you get two consoles for the same price as a PS3, but of course, the Premium doesn't have HDMI support, and that's certainly something I want, so I'm probably getting an Xbox 360 Elite system, which hits the market on 29th of April. So my favourite next-gen console? Hard to say you know, atm, I think Xbox 360 is my favourite.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic