SPEEDOMETER

icecold400

Ok, i hav download many cars and now i need sum realism within the game... av been searchin for a speedometer and hav so far only found the one made by spooky, seems this one is complex and people hav trouble installing it.

After downloading JVT Ferrari Kappa i realised he's got a kool speeedometer in his preview pic...my question is where can i get that from? (pics included at bottom)

And another thing...i can remeber vice city had this mod where by u had to fill up the car with gas so often...is there a mod for this on san andreas?

post-8674-1168273307_thumb.jpg

Got it workin....but it seems a bit lame that u have to keep the camera hack program workin in background for it to work..i think thats where most peeps go worng..n find it difficult to install..u assume its a patch, and hence think it doesnt hav to be run at the same time with the game.

CamHack is a bit tricky and a bit more complicated than i wish it would be. Just a suggestion - before asking for help try to understand how a mod (or whatever) works yourself. If u still dont know how it works then we will be glad to help. its just if u figure out it yourself u remember it better.

The cam hack itself is tricky, yes. But not the speedo meter in it. One thing. Spawner's and Cheat devices and speedometer are in the catogory trainers. Trainer is a tool so sometimes they are in the tool section for downloads. But they are executibles. So don't ever say that the read me doesn't say how to install it. Just put it in the gta root folder.

I've been using Racer's CamHack tools for over a year now. Here's a few tips.

1) CamHack IS a trainer like app, but you can install it pretty much anywhere.

2) CamHack does NOT work with Vista, although Racer is looking into it. If you DO manage to get it working, post at Racer's site forums (http://toca.game-editing.net/index.php) ; he thinks it has to do wtih MS not including VB DX files with the Vista DX installation (more info on Racer's site).

3) MIGHT work with a 1.01 patch, does NOT work with 2.0. You'll need to downgrade for that.

4) It's has extremely small overhead, so running it with your game shouldn't slow it down at all.

Those are the basics. Make sure you map your CamHack keys for movement are NOT the same keys as the "look" controls defined in GTA:SA.

Great program though. Good luck with it. If you have any more questions on it, post back. I know just about every nook and cranny of this. :)

Hey the dam speedometer does not pass 215km/h when im driving the Turismo which is the fastest car in the Game. Its supposed to go over 280. The analoge one stops at 200 the digital goes untill 215.

and when im in the harierr jet its max is 270. But i know it should go way faster.

Help please as it is not fun playing it when there is a restriction.

Thanks!