Questions about proof for GTA

Okay in the Game "Bully" made by rockstar, there are alot of things that resemble GTA like the MAP, the fighting, the gameplay, and so on.....so maybe some things in this game are gonna be in GTA, like DOGS, and you can even kick them in and beat them up and knock them out, and they didnt get introuble for animal abuse.... also there are seasons and holidays like halloween and christmas and it snows and stuff....so this must be possable to put in the next GTA as well!!!! there are even skateboards in it, and i think that is possable as well.

the question is, do you think it possable that GTA will have these features as well like in BULLY.

first off in bully they have a lifebar and you can kick them to death and second in GTA "not real life" if i was beibng chased by a dog i would shoot it with a smile on my face :coolthumbup: ALSO you can kill mice and throw fireworks at them and blow them up!! so hey, why not .. there is no difference between shooting an animal and throwuping a firework at htem...

Edited by blnk182fan18

first off in bully they have a lifebar and you can kick them to death and second in GTA "not real life" if i was beibng chased by a dog i would shoot it with a smile on my face :coolthumbup:

Meh, I wouldn't know. I don't have Bully. I just assumed they didn't get killed but still it would be weird to me being chased by a dog.