Which forum members would you like to meet?

Chris

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well actually considering i dont have a runway or heli pad on my house and neither do you I can classify that as a dumb question :P

from my country obviously, its 1387 miles away, (i found a 'city-to-city distance calculator')

Cheltenham, England - Bucharest, Romania

Hey, do you by any chance go to Cheltenham college? I know a bunch of people who go there.

Oh, right yeah, people.

I'd love to meet Cc17, I hear he's a really cool guy. But then if he doesn't show up I'd like to meet Chris, Spas, Biggy, Millermagic, Skyline, Pyro, Pagan, and... well, I'm sure there are more.

Hey, do you by any chance go to Cheltenham college? I know a bunch of people who go there.

GlosCat? No I don't go there, I was considering it but my careers advisor suggested I don't go there (I didn't really want to anyway) since it is generally (not always) for under-achievers, I was told I'd do better in a 6th Form, which is where I'm going and wanted to go in the first place.

pryoxide i thought you were a nice person dont make me change my mind about you i could make a lot of friends in a few weeks time trouble is spas that you have little/no faith in me and spas are you the guy from gta warehouse ? or is it your friend you copied from ? obviously however i will make good friends with some people on this site but i cant personally meet them for saftey reasons

pryoxide i thought you were a nice person dont make me change my mind about you i could make a lot of friends in a few weeks time trouble is spas that you have little/no faith in me and spas are you the guy from gta warehouse ? or is it your friend you copied from ? obviously however i will make good friends with some people on this site but i cant personally meet them for saftey reasons

Lol. I would have some in you. But i've seen you at other forums.. =\

Yeah, you wouldnt want to meet me. I run like a black boy.

I'll eventually meet spaz. :mellow:

I am the ONLY person who uses "Spasmodically_Insane". If you Google search it, more than likely I've been to every site that comes up.

Like Skyline said, the reason I have no faith is because you aren't giving me reason to have faith.

The only people you will befriend on this site are the other n00bs.

ive been on gta warehouse and here and that is all. I dident want to go on neoseeker because it is too big . gta warehouse was big enough for me

i have faith in jason,pryoxide and nick kang . remember spas my main goal is to get respect and friendship in these forums and i dont quit my main goal because i use something called determination . in other words i never give up . lastly, think about who you meet first . my friend met someone else from neoseeker and the man was a 34 year old pervert so be careful who you ask to meet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...