Which forum members would you like to meet?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably want to meet everyone I've ever gotten into a conversation with on here. Even those I've "fought" with, because forum arguments are never settled and I think we'd be able to settle some things fist face to face.

A lot of people on here take things that I say the wrong way because they don't know my personality. If you got to know me, you'd understand why I say certain things and find out that I don't like confrontations and try to make the best of things.

We definitely need to set up a TGTAP gathering some time.

Anyone who isn't an annoying asshole/bitch.

Hello. :)

My new list.

Guilty.by.association (an awesome friend)

Spider-Vice (same reason as GBA)

Thomas (Good friend, we almost met at Newark Airport in NY)

L-Ric/Tec 9 (Haven't talked to you yet, but you're cool)

Flesh-n-Bone

azn/Rainbow Six (sa trivia!)

Urbanoutlaw

Yellowjacket

Kokane

GTA Don

Connor

Unnamed Noodle (One of the funniest people I've seen on the forum)

Angry Gorilla

Scott

Chris

Sky

Rockstarrem

Evolution

Vasco

Ivan

Edited by TNF

Ultimately, I'd choose to meet L-Ric. I think we'd get along so well lol, I really wish we could be RL friends. He's a cool guy..

Uhm, other people that would be fun to meet?

Gycu: I'd love to hang with him. We'd have to try and make some good hip-hop.. ^_^

Urban Outlaw: Definitley one of the coolest guys' I've ever met on the internet. I'd love to hang out with him, especially to let him see if I actually am sort of what he was when he was a kid.

Sky: Great guy, all around a smart and cool person. We need to skate Sky!

Connor: I think us two could share some great conversations involving killing people.. Plus I need to start a fire with this kid.

Kokane: A really nice and fun girl. Sorry Claudia, but I would ask for sex if we met. :P

Chris82: I've never really gotten the chance to talk with Chris but I'd love to hang out with him.. He seems really cool. Hey hey could teach me a couple tricks on the computer too. :)

Gerard: Amazingly smart and funny. I don't know how anyone wouldn't want to meet him..

Artur: First person I thought was cool when I got here, he seems like a great guy.

Airashii: This guy seems so cool, we haven't really gotten the chance to talk yet but I'd love to hang out with him.

It'd be great to chill with someone that WANTS to meet me, I'd feel like a celebrity. Sortah. Oh and ofcourse I'd like to meet Chris. Without him, I wouldn't have the aspiration to meet everyone else on this post. Plus he's an awesome guy.

I'd like to add Dirty Harry to my list. :D

Anyone who isn't an annoying asshole/bitch.

Hello. :)

My new list.

Guilty.by.association (an awesome friend)

Flesh-n-Bone

azn/Rainbow Six (sa trivia!)

Urbanoutlaw

Yellowjacket

Kokane

GTA Don

Connor

Unnamed Noodle (One of the funniest people I've seen on the forum)

Angry Gorilla

Scott

Chris

Sky

Rockstarrem

Evolution

Vasco

Ivan

Not to forget we were on the same plane to Edinburgh, Scotland :P My first post out of the FFM private Forum in ages :P Wow... First post today.

Anyway, I might update my list, it defo will b e shorter, here we go:

Gerard

Spider-Vice

TNF

Llama

Rockstarrem

Connor

Dirty Harry

Ivan

Chris

GTA Don

That's all for now.

I'd probably want to meet everyone I've ever gotten into a conversation with on here. Even those I've "fought" with, because forum arguments are never settled and I think we'd be able to settle some things fist face to face.

A lot of people on here take things that I say the wrong way because they don't know my personality. If you got to know me, you'd understand why I say certain things and find out that I don't like confrontations and try to make the best of things.

We definitely need to set up a TGTAP gathering some time.

I know how you feel.

I can be VERY witty at times and people tend to think the wrong thing. I am also a very honest person. If I think you're annoying, I will tell you to your face that you're annoying (not YOU, lol, just in general). I don't do it to be mean, I just do it because I don't feel the need to lie. If the truth hurts people, that's not my problem.

.......y.association (an awesome friend)

Flesh-n...........

Newark is in New Jersey.

Of course I want to meet some of you. Some to chill with, some to face-punch, whatever. Point is, I want to meet some of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Earthbound

Thomas

Spider-Vice

Chris

Noru

Rashon

TM

Dirty Harry

L-Ric

Sherman

Wrx22B1998

EvolutionZ

Woozie

k9-Krew

Azn

D-mac

Red devil

nate

Kokane

Jade

Ivan

Rockstareem

Mr.LiamaLiama

:whistle:

Me and Jace might probably meet each other.That is IF he does come to Mumbai during his current visit to India.And secondly if i am in Mumbai at that time.Other than that me and Evo plan to meet each other soon. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...