Which forum members would you like to meet?

Chris

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha - Yeah yeah, thats true :P

I think he's pretty weird...Sometimes he was pretty much an asshole with me, but others, he was like my friend.

He even added me to his friend list...But removed me some weeks after

o_rly.jpg

But there was a time when you were highly annoying though Silb.

You're fine now, thank god :P

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, well don't remember most of who I liked lol :P....

Uhh let's see: Sky, Chris82, Artur, kokane, Chris, Tec9(forget his recent name...), Jace, Tilly, 7.62mm, Righty, Yellowjacket, E.J., Mr. LlamaLlama, Ciaran, Urban Outlaw, Quintin and a few other I'd have to remember later...I'll update later.

Edited by Nate10

I'd personally like to meet Sky in Pakistan, then maybe we can go on a roadtrip to Sweden from there.

Why Pakistan? Lol, I was looking at the link in your sig and yeah, you must really want to go their with him. Also, a road trip with him? All I can say is... lol. :lol:

And Nate, Tec's new name is Donkey Porker.

Thanks TM^ :) .

Updated, sorta. And these aren't in order, like TFY it's just of the top of my head, like TFY...

Uhh let's see: Sky, Chris82, Artur, kokane, Chris, DonkeyPorker, Jace, Tilly, 7.62mm, Righty, Yellowjacket, E.J., Mr. LlamaLlama, Ciaran, Urban Outlaw, Quintin, smallpancake and a few other I'd have to remember later...I'll update later.

Edited by Nate10

Tell you what, I win the lottery & you're all invited.

Throw some (read that a LOT of) meat over a fire, tap a few kegs (Ice cold root beer for the younger members) & play w/ a

trebochet big enough to throw a minivan (Silberio can fill it w/ flaming cabbage). For those on a vegetarian/vegan diet I'll

even pick up some fresh local vegetables.

If I don't win the lottery, you'll just have to put up w/ me here.

Tell you what, I win the lottery & you're all invited.

Throw some (read that a LOT of) meat over a fire, tap a few kegs (Ice cold root beer for the younger members) & play w/ a

trebochet big enough to throw a minivan (Silberio can fill it w/ flaming cabbage). For those on a vegetarian/vegan diet I'll

even pick up some fresh local vegetables.

If I don't win the lottery, you'll just have to put up w/ me here.

I would do the same thing.

Eh! I forgot again, Spaz wht is your signature.

@ smallancake- I'd like to meet you and not just because you just said that. You were just one of the forgotten, sorry :down: ....

Do you even really know him? Like, seriously. He hasn't been around all that much since you joined. He's a veteran member.

I like his avatar :P . Thanks for noticing my question btw Spaz ;) .