Chris

Which forum members would you like to meet?

Jason290 and Spas because the rest are shit...j/k :whistle:

I love when someone describes a person as 'shit'. :P

To add to the list of people to meet, Xenon, Genocide and Smoke, oh and Remy because he's probablt funny.

I had a dream last night and Spaz was in it.

Can't remember, but you didn't rape me anyway. Thank God.

But I think we were just fucking around, setting fire to stuff. Kokane was also there for some reason.. we did stuff. And also Spaz was with a girl but I don't know who, and it wasn't Tallow.

i would like to met kokane, mvi, crimson, chris, milky, hijack and all the boys from the old school subuzi family mafia

Eh, revision time.

I'd like to meet Chris (PyrOxide for people who think I want to meet myself), Spaz, Xenon, kokane, SkY^, tommy vercetti guy, Kiku, JayDelph, Stealth, Crimson., smartboy4, and assorted newbs like frank_tenpenny to beat the shit out of.

Can't remember, but you didn't rape me anyway. Thank God.

But I think we were just frolicking around, setting fire to stuff. Kokane was also there for some reason.. we did stuff. And also Spaz was with a girl but I don't know who, and it wasn't Tallow.

MMMmm.... Was she sexy((I know I know, that was an old post)).

I'd say Spaz, since hes' the only guy I've really had much to do with...and possibly Slavik and Tatsumaru

No matter who you know here, how many or little people you know, you ALWAYS know Spaz. I'm like the guy to know. You can't come here and NOT know me. It's impossible.

Yea i'd like to meet chris, mvi, sky and chris82. I'd wait until all of them were with me and i had a few large adults around before i met spaz.

He's volatile

RAWFUL! They roll me up with my arms restrained and a cannibal mask on. :lol:

Eh, revision time.

I'd like to meet Chris (PyrOxide for people who think I want to meet myself), Spaz, Xenon, kokane, SkY^, tommy vercetti guy, Kiku, JayDelph, Stealth, Crimson., smartboy4, and assorted newbs like frank_tenpenny to beat the shit out of.

Lol i could Try and find franks msn if you want.

Chris82, Chris/Pyr0xide, Spaz, Sabin, Taime, and Tyler (Tyler is a poor little n00b at times).

Edited by C.O.D

I would like to meet Taime, Crimson, Woozie, SkyliИe^, Zino, Chris.

and my other one would be barfy because I hacked into his msn yesturday it was funny.

I am now going to go nOob hunting and *hack* them. Boy am I retarded >.<

Probably chris82 and spas the most, and if he's reading this nick_kang (this is not a prompt for a selection of hate messages at nick)