WOW! This is weird!

GiiBz

• 3 weeks later...

lol Undertaker. The last past was kinda ominous where

it says look behind you

Although its entirely possible, even likely that there has or was some other form of life in the universe we will most likely never encounter any sign of it. A scientist worked out that based on that similar galaxies had similar properties that there was about a hundred billion other planets that may have been able to establish life. By the time we could reach or view them enough the life would be gone, as would our own.

We'll just never know.

In theory, we can pretty much prove the existance of life on other planets IF, as some poeole think the universe is infinite. What i mean is, if there is one pllanet with life upon it (earth), and the universe is infinite, then there are, in theory an infinite number of inhabited planets. On the same token though, this theory could even disprove our own existence, because if there is one uninhabited planet, and the universe is infinite, then there are an infinite number of uninhabited planets.

Think about it... :mellow:

( Inspired by The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy )

Well I think all tha UFO stuff out of space is totale bullshit.

Oh, so we HAVE to be the ONLY planet to have life forms? And the only planet with life forms smart enough to use technology? Oh. Okay then. That totally makes sense, because they are like billions upon billions of planets.

And most of those videos were fake. The ending scene really looked like CGI. One looked like a remote-controlled aircraft((the one over the water)). One image was a tornado warning. WTF? I saw no UFO in that one.....

In theory, we can pretty much prove the existance of life on other planets IF, as some poeole think the universe is infinite. What i mean is, if there is one pllanet with life upon it (earth), and the universe is infinite, then there are, in theory an infinite number of inhabited planets. On the same token though, this theory could even disprove our own existence, because if there is one uninhabited planet, and the universe is infinite, then there are an infinite number of uninhabited planets.

Think about it... :mellow:

( Inspired by The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy )

The universe is not infinite. It's just very big.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This video will have been done with video editing software or kids playing pranks

on one website, i seem to remember somebody writing a large article about how UFOS are either some massive conspiracy by NASA to make evrybody cough up hundreds of billions of dollars to pay for their space programs to amrs to find alien lifeforms, or some massive UN conspiracy to make the population of the earth talk about something other than the democratic shortcomings of the worlds governments

Not that i am saying that their are no lifeforms other than ours, becuase i am a child of the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and i do believe that somewhere their is a advanced lifeform such as our own, and not some of these stereotypical aliens ( bald headed, wrinkly, brown and/or green).

Also Hollywood doesnt help things either. Movies like Encounters of the third kind, aliens, ET and more just input starnge myths into people sad enough to believe that alien ufos would want to visit us

What makes us so special?

PS x-Gta-x, i believ that you have been sucked into the conspiracy

You can't prove it either way, dude.....

Neither can you, now can you?

I do believe that was my point, sir.

Also Hollywood doesnt help things either. Movies like Encounters of the third kind, aliens, ET and more just input starnge myths into people sad enough to believe that alien ufos would want to visit us

What makes us so special?

Think about this for a second. Are there not humans attempting to find life on other planets? Why, exactly, would we be the ONLY ones curious enough to attempt? An alien race visiting us has nothing to do with us being special, it has to do with the other race being curious enough to see what's here. It's called exploration, and life forms do it all the time.

• 3 weeks later...