Your Religion / Beliefs

Chris

I'm just wondering how many fellow GTA fans here are religious or believe in some sort of superior being or force.

I class myself an atheist as I don't believe in God. Though as that old quote says, "the only real difference between us is that I believe in one less God than you do". Now I don't want to cause any arguments in this topic, I'm simply looking for everyones opinions on religion and how they differ across the world.

I myself can't see the point of religion. I don't understand why people feel the need to believe that some superior being has supposedly created the world and put us all here. I think it's a illogical and I cannot see any sense in it - that is why I don't believe in God.

I see sense in the explanation that we have evolved over millions of years. It makes perfect sense to me, and it's more natural. I guess that would make me agnostic?

That's just how I feel about everything. I think my opinions are solidly justified here, there's no disputing that. I know many of you will completely disagree, that's fine, as long as you justify your opinions etc.

Please keep it civilised. No arguing at all or we'll suspend you!

[/qu

Christianity for me

My husband is asian and I can tell you that the stereotype of asians having small dicks is SO untrue. Hellllll yeah baby.

Well maybe only a certain part of Asia..

I'm partly Asian and [removed bullshit :P]

Just don't now if it's me or just the others being uber small.. Also I'm one of you youngest.

Hahaha!

He is actually from Vietnam. He is also part Chinese. He believes in reincarnation and a "maker" but not Jesus.

I believe in reincarnation, the only bit I'm freaked out about is if I end up as some dickhead or something, I want my same personality.

Oh and by the way that earlier post you posted was VERY un-needed information :P

• 1 year later...
In fact its the other way round.

Hindus are mostly Indian.

The way you said doesnt apply anymore.We have Muslims, Sikh, Parsis (my personal fav.), Jains and Christians settled here.India has probably the largest cultural and religious heritage in the world.

well Philippines is also diverse, but Christians dominates (like above 90% of the population). we also have some other religions, muslims live in the south (now they are rebelling against the government), buddhist (mostly chinese), and hindus (mostly indian expatriates)... well other religions exist but i dunno much about them

In fact its the other way round.

Hindus are mostly Indian.

The way you said doesnt apply anymore.We have Muslims, Sikh, Parsis (my personal fav.), Jains and Christians settled here.India has probably the largest cultural and religious heritage in the world.

Ohh... And I agree to the fact that India has a quite colorful religious heritage...