Your Religion / Beliefs

Chris

I'm a strong muslim and have a strong believe in God and his last prophet

Hazrat Muhummed(SAW) and all prophets which god had sent to earth for showing right path of virtue

Islam is the greatest religion and Allah is greatest

Sure, that's why a lot of their followers kill innocent people everyday.

Edited by Ivan

If you love Islam so much, it should be the ONLY religion.

So you WANT him to accept ignorance and hate everyone else based on something as trivial as religious beliefs? Really?

Didn't mention anything about hate, just that if that's his religion and if he loves it so much, he shouldn't really be ranking them, because to him that's the only religion there is.

Hazrat Muhummed(SAW) and all prophets which god had sent to earth for showing right path of virtue

Are you stupid ? <_<

The people who kill innocent people are terrorists not its followers ! :whistle:

Just like your Holy Book Bible, we too have a Holy Book called Quran. Its clearly written in that killing innocent people is totally against Islam and God will never forgive them ! <_<

So think before posting !

@SpazTheGreat: First things first.Spaz thanks for supporting me ! :yup:

@Connor: Lol by saying that I didn't mean that there is only one religion and/or respect only one religion.

I respect all the religions in the world the same as mine. In fact, many people around the world agree

that there is only one God.Only the way of worshipping God is different.I also do believe in people who do not believe in God !

Are you stupid ? <_<

The people who kill innocent people are terrorists not its followers ! :whistle:

Just like your Holy Book Bible, we too have a Holy Book called Quran. Its clearly written in that killing innocent people is totally against Islam and God will never forgive them ! <_<

hmm... but according to a terrorist muslim group in my country who fights the government, their fight against the Philippine government is a jihad or holy war.... they kill innocent people yet they think it is right. I think extremists need a better understanding in their religion's teachings

Are you stupid ? <_<

@SpazTheGreat: First things first.Spaz thanks for supporting me ! :yup:

@Connor: Lol by saying that I didn't mean that there is only one religion and/or respect only one religion.

I respect all the religions in the world the same as mine. In fact, many people around the world agree

that there is only one God.Only the way of worshipping God is different.I also do believe in people who do not believe in God !

Are you stupid ? <_<

hmm... but according to a terrorist muslim group in my country who fights the government, their fight against the Philippine government is a jihad or holy war.... they kill innocent people yet they think it is right. I think extremists need a better understanding in their religion's teachings

Eazy

No, I am not stupid and you're the one who should think before posting, how do you even know I am Christian? Because I'm not. And you are right about there being terrorists but there are also many extremists that kill people in the name of God and that is a fact.

Now we should get back on topic.

I'm not a big fan of religion, I do believe that there is someone like God out there, I just don't believe we know of his existence yet.

Ok guys lets calm it down. ^_^

And for whoever said that many extremists who kill people in the name of god I wanna tell you that they are pure idiots !

So thats it i think there is no need to argue over it, am i right ?

And Unnamed Noodle Jihad does not mean war at all. Jihad means to follow islamic rules and if they don't it is God's Job to punish them not their followers lol. Thats why i said that extremists who kill people in the name of god I wanna tell you that they are pure idiots

Edited by Eazy.

I'm saying, he has his personal choice, but yet he still acknowledges there are other religions. So to him, his is the "best" out of the ones he knows. You can't deny the existence of a religion, that's just ignorance. Aren't you against religious ignorance?

I think it's just a bit stupid to be going ranking religions on their 'bestness' when people only believe in one religion and believe that one religion is the only way.

Edited by Twisted

I'm saying, he has his personal choice, but yet he still acknowledges there are other religions. So to him, his is the "best" out of the ones he knows. You can't deny the existence of a religion, that's just ignorance. Aren't you against religious ignorance?

I think it's just a bit stupid to be going ranking religions on their 'bestness' when people only believe in one religion and believe that one religion is the only way.

Not everyone thinks that way. You can't just decide no other religions exist. You can believe they are stupid, follow the wrong thing, etc. etc, but you can't say their religion doesn't exist.

But you can't rank them, because those other religions are meant to mean nothing to you.

"Oh yeah, Atheism is the best, although Islam and Christianity are close, I think I believe Christianity over Islam though, but I believe Atheism the most"

It just doesn't work.

Anyway, read this people:

http://www.atheist.net/article/article_352.html

Edited by Twisted

I always want to go inside someone's head and see how they perceive how their religion exists. I've learnt that debating never works even if you do manage to win the debate. They won't give up their beliefs even when all flaws are pointed at them.

I also love how close minded people become after being affected by religion. I want to ask, have any of you ever questioned your belief and how you managed to disprove it.

I always want to go inside someone's head and see how they perceive how their religion exists. I've learnt that debating never works even if you do manage to win the debate. They won't give up their beliefs even when all flaws are pointed at them.

I also love how close minded people become after being affected by religion. I want to ask, have any of you ever questioned your belief and how you managed to disprove it.

Ever noticed how when you actually give Christians/Muslims the the facts that proves the God they believe in does not exist, they always go off from the subject or start pointing out things wrong with what you're saying, but nothing related to the facts you had just given?

Edited by Twisted

But you can't rank them, because those other religions are meant to mean nothing to you.

"Oh yeah, Atheism is the best, although Islam and Christianity are close, I think I believe Christianity over Islam though, but I believe Atheism the most"

It just doesn't work.

Anyway, read this people:

http://www.atheist.net/article/article_352.html

That isn't how he was saying it. You're taking it way out of context. He was acknowledging that other religions exist, but he thinks HIS religion is the best. That's why he continues to follow it, because it's the one he likes the most. If he liked another religion more, he'd probably switch. What the fuck is up with you people? Why do you guys feel the need to make this so complicated? A religion is nothing but a set of beliefs and morals. You can't deny the existence of them, and you CAN rank them, regardless of what you believe in.

Ever noticed how when you actually give Christians/Muslims the the facts that proves the God they believe in does not exist, they always go off from the subject or start pointing out things wrong with what you're saying, but nothing related to the facts you had just given?

Religion is a big thing to some people, to say it's a pile of crap to them, well your going to get reactions like that aren't you?

I do think it's wierd though why they don't question their own life, I mean it's human nature to question life.

But you can't rank a list of religions, because you can't believe in multiple religions at the same time.

Yes you can.

Plus, what exactly are the facts that God does not exist ?

How can you believe in multiple religions at one time?

There is a difference between believing that there is no god and believing that the religions that exist today are all gibberish. You can still acknowledge that a god may exist even if you don't have a religion. This is what i believe, NOBODY knows if there is a god or not. However I'm 100% sure that the gods we hear about today do not exist. Tell me seriously if you can even consider talking snakes and magical rocks exist.

For example, I'm orthodox, I believe the representations of divinity are holy and I believe in miracles. Yet I went a couple of times and will go again to a prothestant Church and I believe in most of their ideology. They do not believe in representations of the divinity, there's a direct relation between man and divinity.

I also believe Siddhartha Gautama ( Buddha) and his 4 Nobile Thruths are right.

Monotheist religions are very much alike so you can support their ideology at the same time. Sure there are some ideologies that contradict themselves and/or are hard to compare ( tried to think of a different word ) and you can't support them at the same time. Kinda hard to believe in Shiva the World Destroyer and other hindu Gods and at the same time believe in Allah/God.

Religion is (all about) ideology btw.

Edited by Gycu Brun X

For example, I'm orthodox, I believe the representations of divinity are holy and I believe in miracles. Yet I went a couple of times and will go again to a prothestant Church and I believe in most of their ideology. They do not believe in representations of the divinity, there's a direct relation between man and divinity.

I also believe Siddhartha Gautama ( Buddha) and his 4 Nobile Thruths are right.

Monotheist religions are very much alike so you can support their ideology at the same time. Sure there are some ideologies that contradict themselves and/or are hard to compare ( tried to think of a different word ) and you can't support them at the same time. Kinda hard to believe in Shiva the World Destroyer and other hindu Gods and at the same time believe in Allah/God.

Religion is (all about) ideology btw.

Then that's not really believing in multiple religions. Thought and ideology is not religion as whole. If i believe in the christian morals and karma, it doesn't make me Christian/Buddhist. I can still be an agnostic.

Now can any still religious people tell me the answer -

Tell me seriously if you can even consider talking snakes and magical rocks exist.
I want to ask, have any of you ever questioned your belief