Left analog control or Dpad for movement!

Paul D.

What you prefer to use for the control???  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What you prefer to use for the control???

• Left analog control
    • Dpad

Dpad

i been using it since the sega megadrive came out... nto gonna change, but i use analog for flying coz its easier

analog for driving is to pressur sensitive, i go fast round a corner and almost turn right round then just to straighten the car up i go from one side fo teh road to the other :P

• 3 weeks later...

To me I prefer using directional pad only because I personally hate left analog stick due to the fact that it is always pressure sensitive to all the ps2 games that has left analog stick only for the movement, which cause to me to dislike on those games regardless on their levels of fun factors. However, directional pad is what is always perfect for sensitivity of the control when come to moving the character in the game because it make you to freely control throughout the game without having any problem to it unlike left analog stick. Therefore, I personally think directional pad is best suited for the movement where left analog stick is not necessary to prompt for the movement in all ps2 games, and even to other consoles games. I think the best things to do is to get rids of the left analog stick from ps2 console's controller and from other consoles' controller as well, and bring back the one that has only directional pad on it.

• 4 weeks later...