WHAT CAN I DO ?

TONI

I STOPED AT THE FLAYING SCOOL I PASSED 4 CORSES BUT NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPENED , THE LAST CALL WAS SAYING TO ME ME THAT I MUST LEARN TO FLY I PASED THIS 4 CORSES BUD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO (I MAKE GYM ALL DAY ).SOME ONE HELP ME THANK Y

I STOPED AT THE FLAYING SCOOL I PASSED 4 CORSES BUT NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPENED , THE LAST CALL WAS SAYING TO ME ME THAT I MUST LEARN TO FLY I PASED THIS 4 CORSES BUD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO (I MAKE GYM ALL DAY ).SOME ONE HELP ME THANK Y

Man.. I can barely understand what you said, after you finished the flying school, you should see a red marker thingy next to the plane in the small hanger...which is the mission after you finished flying school, Tho..this might not be the right anwser because im not sure what exactly you said sorry... :rolleyes:

Yeah? Ain't we all...

Anyway, yes. Ryan G is right.

But just to make it a bit more clear for you, I got something to say: after that, (if you did finish all the missions at the abandoned airport), there should be a red marker (where you usually take missions from) just beside the Airplane in the Hangar which looks really like a WWII fighter plane.