Question

Not sure about his forum, but Skullraider was permanently banned from here for plotting and attempting to crash our server using a ping DoS attack with MGilb and another friend

Their IP's were automatically added to the blacklist by anti-DoS software on the server after they were found flooding the server with multiple requests per second

Not sure about his forum, but Skullraider was permanently banned from here for plotting and attempting to crash our server using a ping DoS attack with MGilb and another friend

Their IP's were automatically added to the blacklist by anti-DoS software on the server after they were found flooding the server with multiple requests per second

Nessie would probably be that other friend. From a source I have who knows this guy, he hasn't been on in weeks. He might be dead or something.

Nestea was made at me((and the forum as a whole)) for making fun of his ideas of unkillable zombies in GTA that attacked you. MGILB posted some screwed up shit about throwing daycare buses into crushers and picking babies up out of strollers and shaking them, and I called him crazy and apparently that insulted him. Skullraider, I have NO clue what the f*** we did to him, he was probably just an asshole. Or crazy. Or both.

• 2 weeks later...