GTA 2 The Movie

Harwood Butcher

Well I'm not sure if anyone has seen this little movie before, but here it is anyways. Before people weren't sure whether or not "Claude Speed" was the GTA III main character's full name but I'm guessing it is. Although some have mentioned that Claude Speed was a name given to GTA 2's main character and believe that they're different people but I don't think so after watching this video. ENJOY!

GTA 2 The Movie

This video brought to you by OriginalGTAMaster's Youtube account, Visit it today!

You're right TEC 9, GTA2's intro does indeed show part of this short. But this was just a promotional short made for GTA2, it's not actually part of a movie so to speak - it basically gives you an insight in to what you can expect to see in GTA2.

GTA2's main character IS called Claude Speed. That's who he clearly is in the short too, there's no "name given to him" about it, it's fact. Good find anyway, where did you get it from?

You're right TEC 9, GTA2's intro does indeed show part of this short. But this was just a promotional short made for GTA2, it's not actually part of a movie so to speak - it basically gives you an insight in to what you can expect to see in GTA2.

GTA2's main character IS called Claude Speed. That's who he clearly is in the short too, there's no "name given to him" about it, it's fact. Good find anyway, where did you get it from?

Well I was just pointing out that some people were saying GTA 2's main character was Claude Speed which was also GTA III's main character, but others have disagreed on that. I heard that GTA 2 was based in the future or something...but if it was based before GTA III then this proves that Claude was mute because he was shot in the back.

I found this a while ago and I have it available for people to download on my site, but unfortunitly I can't advertise in post.

I heard that GTA 2 was based in the future or something...

It's set in the near future, and a suggested date is 2013, so we've taken that to be the year that it's in simply because there's nothing else to suggest otherwise

if it was based before GTA III then this proves that Claude was mute because he was shot in the back.

well not really, the vocal cords are in the neck, not the back, but I see your point. Alas, it doesn't matter since GTA2 is set after GTA3.

Good, good to see people making an effort to learn about the history of GTA, the games that started the whole thing off ;)

BTW it sucks that what seems to be the original file you found and uploaded here at filefront is a RealMedia file. Is it a higher res... what are the dimensions of it? Before I bother to download it. Any chance you have a .avi .mpg or .wmv of this? Or am I gonna have to find a converter.

Good, good to see people making an effort to learn about the history of GTA, the games that started the whole thing off ;)

BTW it sucks that what seems to be the original file you found and uploaded here at filefront is a RealMedia file. Is it a higher res... what are the dimensions of it? Before I bother to download it. Any chance you have a .avi .mpg or .wmv of this? Or am I gonna have to find a converter.

Well that's what type I found it as, don't know where I got it from though. If you find a converter...send me the link to the download. :thumbsup:

Yes,the intro from GTAII is the short version of your "movie".Catalina in San Andreas,this guy in GTAII and GTA3,but what doesnt make sense is:if this man(main character in GTA3) is Claude,then Rockstar would give him the same name in GTA3 and he would at least know what is a conversation.

• 1 month later...