Outside LA

Stojko

Yeah, I got the trilogy today and I'm obsessed already... so much for paying attention in school tomorrow. :D Questions:

(1) When will I get out of LA? (Los Santos, sorry :innocent: ) like the country and when will I then get to San Fransisco? Like how many more missions, length of time (estimated), etc. I just finished Nines and AKs so I haven't gotten far in the game yet.

(2) How do I know when I have to eat?

Sorry for the stupid questions, but I'm a complete 100% Grand Theft Auto newbie.

God... You guys telling these stories, make me long for San Andreas. My parents banned every single CDs and DVDs that are related in anyway to GTA, can you believe it? It has been like 1 year since my last game.

God, please give me enough power... I'm gonna need them!

So let me get this straight.

Once your out of Los Santos (must not say los angeles... must not say los angeles...) you can't go back, but you can always go to the countryside, San Fierro (must not say san fransisco... must not say san fransisco...) and you can go in and out of Las Venturas (must not say las vegas... must not say las vegas...)

Sorry, I just can't resist calling the cities Los Angeles, San Fransisco and Las Vegas.

So let me get this straight.

Once your out of Los Santos (must not say los angeles... must not say los angeles...) you can't go back, but you can always go to the countryside, San Fierro (must not say san fransisco... must not say san fransisco...) and you can go in and out of Las Venturas (must not say las vegas... must not say las vegas...)

Sorry, I just can't resist calling the cities Los Angeles, San Fransisco and Las Vegas.

If you're in San Fierro, you can go back to Los Santos but it's not advised to since the Ballas are all over the place and you'll get a wanted level if you try to go to Las Venturas. When you unlock Las Venturas, you can go back to San Fierro or Los Santos whenever you wish.

Why would I get a wanted level for going to another city?

If you go to San Fierro or Las Venturas when you haven't even unlocked it yet, you should get a wanted level because you can just swim to that city but you haven't unlocked it yet so it makes it harder. Once you unlock those cities, you won't get a wanted level.

What happens to the Ballas after I unlock Las Venturas then? :P

The Ballas won't have full control of Los Santos after you complete the last mission in Las Venturas, then you'll have about 7-8 more missions in Los Santos until you unlock the final mission.

Edited by Rashon125