severe Weather Conditions in the whole of the UK

TM™

Bush doesn't seem to give a crap about global warming for some reason....

Anyway, today I saw 2 toppled trees, 1 overturned truck and several walls demolished, it really is dangerous here. :(

Yeh I know they use more oil than ever and I have heard a theory that Bush only went to war in Iraq because they were short on oil.

Bush does not realy give a crap about anything aside the oil issuse. Spaz will dissagree with me on this one, but over all I think Al Gore would have made a much better president.

Edited by Keruri

I still think Al Gore sucks. Personally, I don't think anyone will really do the things they promise they would. Bush being a prime example? If Al Gore has ideas and plans to stop global warming, then by all means he should put these things to use. If he could do these things as a president, he could do them as a normal civilian.

Americans, for the most part, are stubborn and don't give about anyting or anyone but themselves. To them if they are happy, all is right with the world. It is hard to get people to listen, espicaly when they don't like what they are about to hear. When it comes down to it, they just don't care. As long as they have their nice cars and expensive crap the world can go to hell. It already has.