Grand Theft Auto IV Factsheet

Jared

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Jared, You need to update the Setting though, as we know its LC, Not to mention you said you'd update in the afternoon 10 Days ago >.<

You saying I'm a lier? Your correct, I never in fact updated it, caught! Hehe, sorry guys, I'll do it at the first possibly time I get. Promise!

• 2 weeks later...
There meaby is actually no Update, we just gotta wait untill Game Informer releases something new, then update, case closed.

Well, no need to close this case, he just said that he won't be able to do this. But since this was a few days ago, he will be able to edit this again. So there was no need to post here. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dunno if anyone mentioned it on the forum ( cuz i'm new ) but I think Niko'll be able to buy clothes. Couple of weeks( or may be months) ago, there's been an interview by R* in wicht they said that it's possible that Niko'll not be able to buy as much as CJ. But, in the second trailer, when Niko's runnnin' from 5-0, at the end, we can see shops and one of them is Binco (like in S-A).

Edit :

picture : http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gta2dn5.jpg

Edited by Essi

I dunno if anyone mentioned it on the forum ( cuz i'm new ) but I think Niko'll be able to buy clothes. Couple of weeks( or may be months) ago, there's been an interview by R* in wicht they said that it's possible that Niko'll not be able to buy as much as CJ. But, in the second trailer, when Niko's runnnin' from 5-0, at the end, we can see shops and one of them is Binco (like in S-A).

Edit :

picture : http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gta2dn5.jpg

Good point, however these stores have also been evident in past GTA's and were unused. So it's possible they will be again.

i know that there was a lot of unused store, but Binco's been used and I think it's stupid if the show the exact same store than in S-A and we're not able to buy clothes in it. Plus, R* confirmed that we'll can step in more buildings.

i know that there was a lot of unused store, but Binco's been used and I think it's stupid if the show the exact same store than in S-A and we're not able to buy clothes in it. Plus, R* confirmed that we'll can step in more buildings.

I'm not saying yes or no, I'm just putting forward the facts so we can see if it is possible or not. They have also hinted at food with all the food stores and carts scared thought the trailer. Might be an advancement of San Andreas.

• 4 weeks later...
a little piece of info leaked but its said that not all peds will be reluctant for you to burst into their house. some will be sporting nice shotguns and glocs as a welcome mat. heard it at the local badges game shop.

Grammar.

You either mean: 'peds will be reluctant for you to burst into their house' - which doesn't make sense anyway, or....

'not all peds will be willing to let you break into their house'.

Not being snobby, just think the people deserve correct grammar. Anyway, have we got an official source on this?

• 2 months later...
a little piece of info leaked but its said that not all peds will be reluctant for you to burst into their house. some will be sporting nice shotguns and glocs as a welcome mat. heard it at the local badges game shop.

You heard this from where? Where is that? Website?

This should probably be updated, not sure when it was last done.

I agree. It's a bit old now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...