Robbing Uncle Sam

Stojko

I play with the sound off

That's sofa king we todd ed dude.

Turn on the sound, whenever you hear gunshots or see Ryder say something, get out of the forklift and target the soldiers, fire with your 9mm or whatever gun you have, and get back in. BTW the number of boxes available to you on the mission is well over 6, I think four in the building and two on either side on the outside of it.

I play with the sound off

That's sofa king we todd ed dude.

Turn on the sound, whenever you hear gunshots or see Ryder say something, get out of the forklift and target the soldiers, fire with your 9mm or whatever gun you have, and get back in. BTW the number of boxes available to you on the mission is well over 6, I think four in the building and two on either side on the outside of it.

How many times have you watched that episode of ATHF?

The way I play, I don't even need sound. Like I said, get out of the forklift and protect Ryder every two boxes you load into the truck. It's foolproof. Oh, and for the second part of the mission, drive like hell and try to flip those Patriots. You figure out why once you get there.

(PC Version)

I'm beginning to wonder who designed this stupid mission:

1. Got in and killed all of the guards

2. Lined up 8 boxes (in case one or two broke)

3. Kept one box already on the forklift

3. Let Ryder in

4. Started loading boxes

I keep loading boxes until I hear a gunshot, then I get off and try and help. The weak bastard is almost already dead! I've been going through the game without cheating so far, but I don't give a damn anymore, I'm not wasting my time on one patheticly designed mission when I could actually be having fun playing the game. :pissedred:

Yea I've been trying to get those pricks, but they do too much damage to him before I can get to him. After looking through cheats, I didn't find anything. The codes only seem to protect the player, with absolutely nothing to do with anyone else. I'm going to see if there are any game tools to edit character stats, since it seems like the only way I'm going to get through this mission.

EDIT: Finally got it, I just put a circle of about 9 patriots around him (cheats) so they wouldn't be able to shoot him as much. He still almost died due to one of them getting through.

Edited by Calixto

That mission is so easy.What would you say for the mission when you steal a Hydra(I dont remember the name,but its a Toreno mission).When you shot the swich,then get in.Shot the second swich and kill the two guards inside.Then get on the Fortclif and start loading crates on the van.If anyone is shoting at Rider,then simple get out of the vehicle and shot him.Then continue and upload all of the crates you need.Now get in the van and drive to the garage.Watch after the two Patriots behind you!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Salvatore

Get off the vehicle and shoot the guards? Maybe my game is screwed up or something because it doesn't work quite like that for me. As soon as the shooting starts, he is already getting hit, and by the time I start shooting, he's about half dead. If that happens more than once, the mission is over. Doesn't matter how fast I react, it still takes the time to get off of the forklift. I'd shoot the guards, go back and get a crate and the guards were shooting again - within about 5 seconds.

I don't like to snap at people, but I don't care to hear peoples' opinion about how easy the mission is. The is no room for boasting in a thread were people are asking for help. What would I say to the mission where you have to steal a hydra? No idea, obviously, but as long as I don't have to babysit some npc with a helpless AI attached to it, there won't be a problem. I hate missions where you have to protect people, in any game.

Bah, better call it a night and get off of my PC.

Edited by Calixto

Get off the vehicle and shoot the guards? Maybe my game is screwed up or something because it doesn't work quite like that for me. As soon as the shooting starts, he is already getting hit, and by the time I start shooting, he's about half dead. If that happens more than once, the mission is over. Doesn't matter how fast I react, it still takes the time to get off of the forklift. I'd shoot the guards, go back and get a crate and the guards were shooting again - within about 5 seconds.

I don't like to snap at people, but I don't care to hear peoples' opinion about how easy the mission is. The is no room for boasting in a thread were people are asking for help. What would I say to the mission where you have to steal a hydra? No idea, obviously, but as long as I don't have to babysit some npc with a helpless AI attached to it, there won't be a problem. I hate missions where you have to protect people, in any game.

Bah, better call it a night and get off of my PC.

Well, I eventually beat the mission.

It's weird how Ryder is half dead by the time you get a chance to shoot them... what console are you using? It happens for me too when I get back on within like 10 seconds they're back again, but I kept at it and eventually got lucky and finished.

I found the second part easier than the first, because they just randomly stopped chasing me, must of hit another car or something. Although its happened twice for me where I've tipped over the truck on the way back. :innocent:

• 3 weeks later...
That mission is so easy.What would you say for the mission when you steal a Hydra(I dont remember the name,but its a Toreno mission)

Vertical Bird?

Anywhoo, this mission is easy, i dont actually see how the national guard dudes can cap ryder that hard. I forget, but does he have a gun of his own?

Someone said before, line up the crates before shooting the switch to let ryder in, to make your job easier annd quicker. Also, one of the crates has armour in, forget which though :) - smiles all round...