Sa online.

adzpsp

This is what i do.

The SAMP short cut always crashes my PC. So, i go to c:/Program files>Rockstar games> GTA sa> SAMP debug

I run that and GTA SA multiplayer comes up, then i start off in vine wood, no weapons, cars or anything.

I remember a GTA sa multiplayer i had before, every time you entered a game it would show the player on the side and a help section.

This is what i do.

The SAMP short cut always crashes my PC. So, i go to c:/Program files>Rockstar games> GTA sa> SAMP debug

I run that and GTA SA multiplayer comes up, then i start off in vine wood, no weapons, cars or anything.

Well no wonder if you're running it in debug mode, of course nothings going to show up since it's designed so you can find problems. You need to run the actual SA-MP program not the debug mode.

If the short cut to it is crashing your PC then you must have modded something in SA for it not to work or something. Or you have v2 of San Andreas, I'm not sure if SA-MP works with v2 does it?

Well if you have a legitimate copy of the game installed with no other modifications other then SA-MP it should work fine.

EDIT:

This is what i do.

Well no wonder if you're running it in debug mode, of course nothings going to show up since it's designed so you can find problems. You need to run the actual SA-MP program not the debug mode.

If the short cut to it is crashing your PC then you must have modded something in SA for it not to work or something. Or you have v2 of San Andreas, I'm not sure if SA-MP works with v2 does it?

The game will start if you have v2.0, but it won't connect to the server, or the game will crash during loading. Unless you have a version 1.0 exe on your v2.0 game, I don't think downgrading works either, wouldn't know though. I own both v1.0 and 2.0, so I was fine either way.

If you have a cracked version, or an illegal version, no more help will be given.

Not true, I bought the game but I have to use a cracked exe because whenever I put the dvd in the drive and try to start the game with the stock exe, my cursor changes to a spinning cd and I get an error message within five minutes.

Eh? So your saying if someone has an illegal version of a GTA game we should still help them out? Sorry, but I completely disagree.