• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Golic's News of The Weird

A guy that works with Mike & Mike: So this Chinese man was sleeping with his friend's ex... (Not sure about it) and the woman said she'd disable him... so the man went to sleep... and when he got up... he was in excruciating pain. *presses button* [screaming Sound] He saw the woman with his... *presses button* [twig 'n' berries].

Mike Greenberg: No, not this again. You see what I have to go through even with Golic not here.

A guy that works with Mike & Mike: But, there's more. The woman then threw his *presses button* [twig & berries] out the window... so he then was supposed to have surgery to repair his... *presses button* [twig & berries]. He tried to search for it outside but then it got eaten by the neighbor's dog.

Mike Greenberg: So the neighbor's dog ate it.

Courtesy of Mike & Mike In The Morning's "News of The Weird"

Watch or listen to Mike & Mike In The Morning from 6AM to 10AM EST from Monday to Friday on ESPN2 and ESPN Radio and hear Mike Golic's News of The Weird Tuesdays around 7:35AM EST.

Do you guys really think i would show you nude pictures of my sis? No but maybe if she got me really pissed off i just Would might do that. But if she found out she would never forgive me. She's getting married soon.

Then post a normal pic. Maybe we don't even want to see the 'other ones' y'know.

So does anyone here have nice motivators?

motivator-sample.png

Do you guys really think i would show you nude pictures of my sis? No but maybe if she got me really pissed off i just Would might do that. But if she found out she would never forgive me. She's getting married soon.

Then post a normal pic. Maybe we don't even want to see the 'other ones' y'know.

So does anyone here have nice motivators?

motivator-sample.png

Yeah you would, anywho THE WORST SINGER EVER!!!

Geeze it gets worse... I looked onto her pic profile on her myspace and i saw pic of her dancing in like a cage with her Friend in her underwear, then i saw pics with her friend and some chick in the background like dancing in a bunch of Soap Fome in what looked like a club. This is bad.