• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

"I hope you're not squeamish Ms. Myers"

"Oh god.. This is really sick....... Are you saying Michael did this? Michael loves animals! Why would he do this?"

"Mrs. Myers, typically the thrill of hurting or causing pain to smaller creatures, its often an early warning sign"

"An early warning sign for what"

"... Much deeper and bigger problems"

*theme starts*

You see, the thing about people these days, is that they tend to write long stories that don't actually lead anywhere. Like the time i went to manhattan on a cold winter's morning. The sun was shining, but no birds sang, for they were digusted at the smell of pickled onions oozing from the sewers below. Mr perkins had been using onions as heavy weaponry again, and flushing the remains down his crapper. His pet Giraffe, kevin like to mooch around on sundays, despite the fact it was wednesay. Because it was wednesday, alex decide to go to the supermarket, to see them demonstarating detergents. Alex enjoyed this, it was his secong pastime, right after listening to reggae music and riding his motorcycle. Mrs. Perkins got quite annoyed at the whole motorcycle fiasco one morning, and decided to throw nickels at alex and mr perkins, until they realised bigamy was not a crime. The end.

If you actually sat and read that, i pity you.

Note: Girraffes = Deepthroat :P

Hey Silb, do know there is no "bu" in real Japanese words.

(Except for in Katagana's word copies)

Only Japanese translations of foreign words use "bu" as a substitute for "b" and or "v."

Not only would "bu" not be in a Hiragana (Japanese-made word) it would never be in a Japanese name.

Just letting you know.