• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

What about LCFR?

Your wish is my command.

Chef Goblin: ...I'd rather eat contents of my toilet bowl after a fat man with hemorrhoids that are Curry than eat the [Accented] shit most Ameri-cans serve. [spatula Slaps Over Table] Who is on my phone now?!

Diedra: Hi, my name is Diedra.

Chef Goblin: Hi, Dreary. Would you rather eat the [Accented] shit most Americans serve or the [Accented] shit out of the toilet bowl?

Diedra: Excuse me?

Chef Goblin: You heard me... [Continues]

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Jan: ...Which is why every year, we have a prom in my living room.

Maurice: Which brings me to my next question--

Barry: [blasting Out] People in high school and Chile are all naked!

Maurice: I've about had it with you, Barry. I tried to be nice, I tried to be kind, but you are a freak and a liar and wasting everybody's time. The organs below the belt are for reproduction and removing of broaderly waste. When I go to buy an soda, I shouldn't need to see your privates dangling about. If someone goes to get an air conditioning filter, they shouldn't need to see your moneymaker, amigo. I'm glad you are proud of it but when people of Vice City are in a quicking mart, they shouldn't have to look at your fire hose! Are you with me?

Barry: Sorry, Maurice!

Maurice: That's okay. Maybe the sun has got to you of something.

Barry: Yes, maybe that's it.