• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

harddayprinting.jpg

0mgz0r j00 r t3h n00bz 1 ap34r on g00gl3z if j00 tayp "l33tz0r3r" lololol, 1 r0x0r t3h b0x0rz pur3 l33tpn4g3z0r!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneonesix

fyte4hustislol.jpg

Run 2 t3h h1llz, run 4 j00r lyf!!!!1111

P4g3x0rn0tf0und.jpg

0mgz0r if j00 r r34d1ng diz g3t a lyf l0l!!!!!!1111oneone!11

Don't tell me you're a nazi, I hate nazis.

Stalin's ok....

You'd make a good president..

W00t, I wont tell you I am a National Sozialist then :lolbounce:

*Runs*

EDIT: 0mg ph4iL.

Edited by Kapitan Kreshenkov

My heart is bleeding from me.. I am standing all alone... Please call me only if you are coming home.. Waste another year flies by, waste a night or 2. You taught me how to live.

In the streets of shame, where you've lost your dreams in the rain.. There's no signs of hope. The stems and seeds of the last of the dope.. There's a glow of light, the St. Jimmy is the spark in the night, bearing gifts and trust, a fixture in the city of lust.

"What the hells your name,

What's your pleasure what is your pain?

Do you dream too much?

Do you think what you need is a crutch?"

In the crowd of pain, St. Jimmy comes without any shame.. He says "We're fucked up, but we're not the same, and mom and dad are the ones you can blame"

Jimmy died today... He blew his brains out into the bay. In the state of mind its my own private suicide..

Well nobody cares. Does anyone care if nobody cares?

Jesus filling out paperwork now, at the facility on east 12th Street. He's not listening to a word now, he's in his own world, and he's daydreaming. He'd rather be doing something else now, like cigarettes and coffee with the underbelly. His life's on the line with anxiety now, 'cuz she had enough, and he had plenty..

Somebody get me out of here, anybody get me out of here! Somebody get me out of here, get me the fuck right out of here!

Edited by Andrew91

Started at the age of 4.. My mother went to the grocery store, went sneaking through her bedroom door to find something in a size 4. Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls. GI Joe in panty hose is making room for the one and only King for a day, princess by dawn. King for a day in a leather thong. Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me.

My daddy threw me in therapy, he thinks I'm not a real man. Who put the drag in the drag queen? Don't knock it until you tried it! Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls. GI Joe in panty hose is making room for the one and only King for a day, princess by dawn. King for a day in a leather thong. Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me.

Edited by Andrew91

0mgz0r j00 r t3h n00bz 1 ap34r on g00gl3z if j00 tayp "l33tz0r3r" lololol, 1 r0x0r t3h b0x0rz pur3 l33tpn4g3z0r!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneonesix

Stalin's ok....

W00t, I wont tell you I am a National Sozialist then
:lolbounce:

*Runs*

Well I'm Stalin, so I betray my own principles, you can be Hitler but you would be destined to loose.

Stalin's ok....

W00t, I wont tell you I am a National Sozialist then
:lolbounce:

*Runs*

Well I'm Stalin, so I betray my own principles, you can be Hitler but you would be destined to loose.

Adolf Hitler lost only because he invaded the Soviet Union, if he never invaded them, and either allied them, or stayed neutral to them, he would have taken over the world.

Hitler was one of the best Leaders in history, just as Napoleon, and Alexander The Great.

That's why he made a reich ^_^