• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

I'm the son or rage and love, the Jesus of suburbia. From the bible of none of the above. On a steady diet of soda pop and Ritalin. No one ever died for my sins in hell as far as I can tell, at least the ones I've gotten away with.... And there’s nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be. In the land of make believe that don't believe in me.

Get my television fix. Sitting on my crucifix, the living room on my private womb while the moms and Brads are away. To fall in love and fall in debt the alcohol and cigarettes and Mary Jane to keep me insane. Doing someone else’s cocaine! And there’s nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be. In the land of make believe that don't believe in me.

At the center of the earth in the parking lot off the 7-11 where I was taught the motto was just a lie, it says "home is where your heart is". But what a shame, cause everyone’s heart doesn't beat the same... It's beating out of time.. City of the dead, at the end of another lost highway.. Signs misleading to nowhere. City of the damned, lost children with dirty faces today... No one really seems to care.. I read the graffiti in the bathroom stall, like the holy scriptures of the shopping mall... And so it seemed to confess. It didn't say much but it only confirmed that the center of the earth is the end of the world, and I could really care less. City of the dead, at the end of another lost highway.. Signs misleading to nowhere. City of the damned, lost children with dirty faces today... No one really seems to care..

I don't care if you don't care.. Everyone’s so full of shit, born and raised by hypocrites. Hearts recycled but never saved... From the cradle to the grave.. We are the kids of war and peace, from Anaheim to the Middle East. We are the stories and disciples of the Jesus of suburbia. Land of make believe, and they don't believe in me.

Dearly beloved, are you listening? I can't remember a word that you were saying.. Are we demented or am I disturbed? The space that's in between insane and insecure.. Oh therapy can you please fill the void? Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed? Nobodies perfect and I stand accused, for lack of a better word and that's my best excuse.......

Ok what does anyone want to talke about, the new FIFA 08?

Well on PC it sucks hard balls because it adds nothing to the series the same PS12 emulated game graphics ... so bassically it'll be the last game I'll ever buy ... FIFA 07 rulz but this game :tumbsdown: Plus the motherfuckers from EA Sports said the PC version is not next-gen because there is no PC enough powerfull to run this game :lol::rofl::D:) OMFG! Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahah! Console Whores = EA Sports ! PC owns consoles since 2005 :|

'nuff said ...

mcdonalds25s.gif^That's me owning Mr McDonald. :D I feel like a hitman. :D
:rofl2: That's the funniest thing I saw all day! Can you play that to "Tears of a Clown" by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles?Glad I checked in.

I'm out, catch you guys later.I'm gonna cough up a kidney over TM's little vid......

Edited by Urbanoutlaw