The Random Post Topic

Pandora

It's a work in progress, you can see the finished version here as well, since I plan to restrict this to +18 at my DeviantArt account.

Its not for the emotional :mellow:

Underground©

Inside the unused warehouse Raymond tied Frida’s hands to the forklift and proceeded to bite her neck and then drink her blood, it was squirting out like mad, and the fat fucker didn’t hesitate to lap it up, of course the poor girl was scared.

“You sicko! When Manny comes here…”

“STFU you fucking bitch! Manny’s dead, I ripped his penis off and ate it!” Raymond snapped and he gave her a horrible look, Frida’s face froze with fear.

“First I am going to fuck you, and then I’m going to whip you until you’re dead, and then fuck your corpse again, so that you shall become my slave forever.” Raymond said, “I shall become a noob no more, I shall run The GTA Place and I will ban everyone who thinks my sig is crap.”

“Please don’t rape me!” Frida begged, but Raymond tore her shirt off and started to rub the palms of his hands against her nipples.

“Now tell me that I’m beautiful! Tell me that you will become my slave!” Raymond said, “Say it, and I won’t fuck you.” Frida was terrified, but she wasn’t about to give him what he wants.

“NEVER!” Frida screamed, Raymond looked smug.

“Big mistake!” Raymond said, he tied her legs on two poles sticking out of the ground, each about a metre away from each other, and Raymond ripped the shorts in two and then cut her underwear in half, so that now she’s naked except for the goggles she was wearing on her head.

“Now prepare for the most uncomfortable shag evar!” Raymond shouted, he was about to stick his tiny cock inside her.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Then Arucard appears.

“Hello noob.”

“Who the fuck are you?” Raymond shouted at the vampire.

“Let her go.” Arucard said, “What did she ever do to you?”

“I need to shag a human, there are no humans left in Mexico, Warner ate them all, I have shagged all the cows and sheep also, now leave me in peace, I have someone to shag.” Raymond.

“Do you get kicks from brutally raping a young girl?” Arucard asked.

“STFU you cunt, she’s old enough to get in a good position for me!” Raymond said.

“She’s only 15 you know.” Arucard pointed out.

“So what? I fucked kittens and puppies so why would some girl be any different?” Raymond said.

“You’re disgusting.” Arucard said, “Your old sig sucked.”

“NAWWWW!” Raymond screamed, he grabbed a sawn-off shotgun and all the zombies under his control started shooting at Arucard, they blew him to bits, and Raymond

*Stare in quiet awe* Again! Again! :dribble:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

:rofl: < Me:lol:

More! MOREEEE!

You know Raymond's going to do something like that about you when he gets back or just complain about it but nobody will read it so it will be a failure! muahaha

The worst Raymond can do to me is spam my comments box :D

And the next part of the story (and a piece from the last)

“She’s only 15 you know.” Arucard pointed out.

“So what? I fucked kittens and puppies so why would some girl be any different?” Raymond said.

“You’re disgusting.” Arucard said, “Your old sig sucked.”

“NAWWWW!” Raymond screamed, he grabbed a sawn-off shotgun and all the zombies under his control started shooting at Arucard, they blew him to bits, and Raymond cackled as his boner grew big when he saw a dog humping the mess.

"All talk, no action!" Raymond snorted, "There's nothing you can do to stop raping this girl!" but then his smirk disappeared into thin air, because Alucardo regenerated and is now standing before the douchebag.

"Are you gonna run to your mommy? No wait, you hate her too much to." Alucardo said, taunting the noob.

"SHUT UP!" Raymond screamed, Alucardo pulled out the 13mm Anti-Noob Jackal and shot dead all Raymond's zombie minions.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Raymond screamed, suddenly he realised he shit his pants screaming at Alucardo, now the whole warehouse smells of poo, but then he untied Frida and held her by her hair, Raymond pulled out a revolver and held it to her face, "WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW! MAKE ONE MOVE AND I BLOW HER BRAINS OUT!!!"

Alucardo had no idea what he was going to do, he knew he couldn't save her now.

"Hey girl, you want to live?" Alucardo called.

"Yes!" Frida shouted, but then Alucardo shot her through her lung, it hit Raymond's heart, and he fell onto the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He screamed, before blowing up into a million pieces.

Alucardo walked up to the girl, who is bleeding to death, "Sorry, I had to shoot you through the lung to hit the noob's heart." and with that, she woke up in Alucardo's home and realised she turned into a vampire :wacko: