• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Underground©

Warner was a noob who annoyed TGTAP with his nasty posts, now banned from the forum he has dedicated to raping the souls of young girls from cartoon shows ever since.

Now 5 years on and he has been released from Sex Jail for over 3956 cases of rape, 2 cases of attempted rape, over 30000 cases of murder and 3 cases of attempted murder.

It is rainy and dark, Warner looks like a fat pervert and is wearing a huge trenchcoat, his biggest enemy Arukard is responsible for one of his brutal rapes being stopped before it happened properly, and he will not let the vampire get away with it.

Warner remembers the fateful day when he lost to the duel between him and Arukard, when he was about to rape a girl, Arukard saved her and blasted a hole in Warner’s head.

“Arukard I shall finish you and your sidekick, whom I have tried to rape and failed.” Warner said.

Warner is armed to the teeth; he has a brass knuckle for each hand, two katanas, four knives, three Colt 45s with a silencer attached to one of them, two Desert Eagles, two Tec9s, two Ingram MAC-10s, one MP5, two Sawn-off Shotguns, one SPAZ, two AK-47s, one M4, one M16, two rifles with a sniper scope attached to one of them, and a RPG, all inside his trenchcoat, neatly organised.

He walked into the woods and saw a chav driving a quad towards him.

“Fuck off!” The chav shouted, making Warner jump out of the way.

“Go fucking die!” Warner shouted, he pulled out his sawn-offs and shot the chav’s arms off, the chav fell off and hit his head on a rock.

“Now then you dirty little prick, die!” Warner shouted, he put his sawn-offs away and pulled out the SPAZ and shot his head off, blood covered the dead body and everything around it, and the head rolled down the slope and fell into a river.

Warner picked up the chav’s arms and ate them; he then looked for a cartoon girl to rape, there was three living in a trailer park nearby.

“Soon I will drop my anchor in their poo bay.” Warner snorted.

Warner saw the three cartoon girls that he would make victim, they are Lee, Marie and May and they are the Kanker Sisters, and they are hated by everyone who live around Peach Creek, raping and killing the three will mean Peach Creek are better off, according to Warner.

Then he opened the door of the trailer where they lived and he hid behind the door of the living room where the Kankers were watching TV.

“So Marie, what did you do today?” Lee asked.

“Today I bullied Nazz the cheerleader and burnt her hair, and then I found Double Dee and snogged him.” Marie replied.

“And I snogged Big Ed!” May exclaimed, but the two other girls just gave her a nasty look.

“Shut up May!” Marie said, “Nobody cares about you so shut up!”

“Shut up all of you, and bend down so I can rape your cornholes.” Warner said, the three ugly sisters looked up and saw the fat pervert with his guns.

Warner ran and grabbed the three, and tore their clothes off, tied them onto the bed and then regenerated two clones of him and then he and his clones raped the girls.

Meanwhile in Arukard’s home, Frida is boiling her hands in the sink because she touched a pencil Arukard accidentally stuck up his nose, it wasn’t pretty.

Continue?

Edited by Arucard

“Not fair!” Frida cried, “Not fair! Why must I touch the pencil of the grotty Arukard?”

“Just remember who saved you from that noob all these years ago.” Arukard said from the living room.

“Shut up.” Frida answered.

Arukard sat there on the couch watching Hellsing, drinking a large soda and smoking cannabis, his friend Trailer Joe was drinking beer, suddenly the phone rang and Frida got the phone before Arukard had the chance to get off his couch.

“Hello.” Frida said.

“Fuck you, you old woman I’m gonna do you!” shouted the weirdo at the other end of the phone.

“Who is it?” Frida asked; she was getting suspicious of the caller.

“Wha? You not remember me? I am the great and terrible Granny Grabber!” the weirdo said.

“You must be mistaken; I think you rang the wrong number.” Frida said.

“Liar! I shall come to your house tomorrow night!” the Granny Grabber warned, and then he hung up.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Don’t answer the phone!” Arukard scolded.

“But I thought Manny was…”

“Manny’s been dead for five years, you won’t receive a call from him again.” Arukard said.

“No! It’s not true! He’s still alive I know he is!” Frida said.

“He is, and nothing is gonna bring him back!” Arukard snapped, “And now because of you, some wacko is coming to our house to kill us!”

Back at the trailer park, Warner was looking at awful pictures of his grandmother being raped by a horse; he has finished the Kankers off and is ready to continue his awful deeds.

“Now to come face to face with the Granny Grabber,” Warner said, “Clones! Come join me!”

Granny Grabber was waiting outside for Warner, the ugly man walked out of the trailer and made a plan on how to capture Arukard and Frida.

“Remember, I must rape Frida before you.” Warner said.

“No Warner, I want to rape the granny first.” Granny Grabber said.

“She’s 18.” Warner said.

“She’s not an old lady?” Granny Grabber said, “Oh well such is life.”

“How ‘bout we both rape her at the same time, then we both get our just desserts.” Warner said, “I will kill Arukard with my weapons later.”

Next morning, back at Arukard’s home, Frida is very bored; she has nothing to do, and then she heard Arukard close the front door and rushed to the living room and turned on the TV.

Thats as far as I got.