• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Er, I just came back from a restaurant and I feel sick.

I also received a message from SpamNation:

Dear Tommy Montana,

I apparently have given up hacking you to spam up TheGTAPlace.com. As you see, I've hacked into you and made you feel weired. Thats how I hacked and you and therefore, I'm you. As you may see, I have nothing to do recently, so I decided it was time to do something to entertain me.

As you may not know, I'm a 46 year old man, that loves gay men and has a small dick. I love sucking cock, and a man tit. But I can't do it because I'm a 46 year old guy. This is the reason I keep hacking you, cause I'm lonely. I really don't have a life because I actually live in a sever due to my brain being damaged, so I can use the system that was given to me as a personal computer to talk with other people online. Thats why I'm hacking you.

No one is my friend in Spam Nation Forum because I'm the only member there thats the Webmaster. 1 man joined, but he was straight, thats why I banned him for the reason. I also have no girlfriend or boyfriend due to myself being a computer.

So, I was going to tell you I'm sorry for hacking your post and I want to get a boyfriend. Thats why I met this guy named CyberSkunk on the internet and we made love, Virtually.

Anyways, I want you to know that I got him on my side so I'm gonna hack Ya! Hahahaha! So this means I'll be living in your body and Abozing your power on the forum.

So guess what? I11 B3 BACK TOMM0RR0W, S33 YA LAT3R YA B1TCH3S!

Regards,

Spammy Sam / Spamnation Webmaster.

:lolbounce:

Drake: Where's Megan with my Cream of Wheat?

Megan: Drake, here's your Cream of Wheat. Josh, here's your Oatmeal. Boobs.

[Crowd Laughing]

Josh: Hey, I wanted the Cream of Wheat.

Drake: Well, it's mine. You'll get it over my dead body.

Josh: Sure, I can wait five minutes.

[Crowd Laughing]

[Megan Throws Object at Josh and Walks Out]

Josh: [Points at Drake] You thumped me!

Drake: No, I didn't.

[both Yelling, Then Fighting]

[snoring]