• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Ph00k, I've been saying "Meaby" all this time, and no one told me the word was actually "maybe".

Get ova' here, I wanna rape you.

Allow me to quote myself.

Spaz, despite the fact he does like to flame people alot, has a point say 90-95% of the time IMO, the times i think he's wrong, i stay out of it, it's not worth taking him on and getting ripped to forumistic shreds over. OK

So silberio, back down, fool. About the same proportion of people on these forums who dislike you repect spaz greatly (most respected member 2006?) so that kinda sums up why you shouldn't get involved.

As as for challenging chris? Well, take the fact that you shouldn't challenge spaz, multiply by 10, do the maths and ta-daa, there's your answer.

And AD did completely fuck you in the ass with his arguments.

Silberio, we are on the internet, the race card won't work here, because in theory, we could never ever actually see each other.

Nah, Spaz just tells people what they do/say wrong without the pointless garnish of trying to make them feel better about it.

Listen.Absorb.Leave.

Ps3 Fanboy, then why do you have 83 posts in that topic (highest)?

Because Oskrap, I was aruging when the topic was first made, in the last 2 or 3 weeks I hardly post there.

Resorting to childish impersonations of names is lame, especially badly fabricated ones. At leat just admit you're a fucking fanboy.

(I only resorted to profanities when completely necessary, i felt it was my right to make my views known, and i did as coherently as i could)

One more thing...

Silberio, it's fucking M-A-Y-B-E ok?

That was on July 23rd, at 06:41 PM....

Owned.

No hard feelings, that's all in the past anyway.

Ph00k, I've been saying "Meaby" all this time, and no one told me the word was actually "maybe".

Get ova' here, I wanna rape you.

Allow me to quote myself.

Spaz, despite the fact he does like to flame people alot, has a point say 90-95% of the time IMO, the times i think he's wrong, i stay out of it, it's not worth taking him on and getting ripped to forumistic shreds over. OK

So silberio, back down, fool. About the same proportion of people on these forums who dislike you repect spaz greatly (most respected member 2006?) so that kinda sums up why you shouldn't get involved.

As as for challenging chris? Well, take the fact that you shouldn't challenge spaz, multiply by 10, do the maths and ta-daa, there's your answer.

And AD did completely fuck you in the ass with his arguments.

Silberio, we are on the internet, the race card won't work here, because in theory, we could never ever actually see each other.

Nah, Spaz just tells people what they do/say wrong without the pointless garnish of trying to make them feel better about it.

Listen.Absorb.Leave.

Ps3 Fanboy, then why do you have 83 posts in that topic (highest)?

Because Oskrap, I was aruging when the topic was first made, in the last 2 or 3 weeks I hardly post there.

Resorting to childish impersonations of names is lame, especially badly fabricated ones. At leat just admit you're a fucking fanboy.

(I only resorted to profanities when completely necessary, i felt it was my right to make my views known, and i did as coherently as i could)

One more thing...

Silberio, it's fucking M-A-Y-B-E ok?

That was on July 23rd, at 06:41 PM....

Owned.

No hard feelings, that's all in the past anyway.

I still have hard feelings.

And if you didnt know, I'm too lazy to read all that ^_^

I hope the guy that banned me ( no reason ) from the CS server I was playing will die in painfull death, motherfucker sonofabitch that deserves do fucking die in hell 'cuz he is nothing but an cunt assfuck and an real asshole damn I wanna kill him with my bare hands stupid assfuck ... Good I can't believe, he banned me 'cuz I was too good for all the fucking n00bs frim the server ... I hope God will kick his ass when he dies ...