• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

You probably didn't see the post. But I just said that this topic would be far more popular and pleasant if there actually was some sort of content. There's a difference between being random and a posting junk.

More people would get interested and we'd get more posts thus reaching our target faster.

Nickelodion?

Yes. :)

You probably didn't see the post. But I just said that this topic would be far more popular and pleasant if there actually was some sort of content. There's a difference between being random and a posting junk.

More people would get interested and we'd get more posts thus reaching our target faster.

/B/Random is the whole point of this topic, we act like dumbasses on this thread, and no one cares. But yeah, I have to agree with you there though, it's just sometimes boring posting here.

Any of you guys watch Recess? Probably one of the best cartoons EVER. Something a teenager would still find interesting. And it's from the early 90's.

Yeah, I watch that still, my sister watches that and she's 21!

Damn.... :mellow:

Fuck. I almost thought you actually know me..

No, I don't. I'm not allowed from my parents :( Everyone at school constantly asks me.. It's hard being so uber cool and awesome when having a stupid moustache (begin, but quite visible) and a few fairly clear hairs on the chin. I just looks stupid. But then my awesomeness compensates.

Would be groovy.

Jace, why do you hate Mousetache so much?

It looks great IMO...At least back in the 60's it did...

Meh, mine gets shaved. I hate it, i look like a tosser w/ it, because of the way it grows towards the egdes first, then inward, which is a lil' weird.... But yeah... It gets shaved.

Question.... Electric shave or wet shave (proper way, w/ razor and crap)