• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Salvatore: Shut up, you ungrateful bitch! I'll knock you to next week if I ever hear another word outta you.

Maria: Oh, that's right, big dick, what're you going to do, hit me?

Salvatore: Why, I outta--

Maria: That's the only time you touch me these days.

Salvatore: Why the f*ck would I want to touch you--I don't like used goods. You revolt me!

Maria: Revolt you? What?!

Salvatore: Yeah, revolt!

Maria: Oh, please. You know what? My daddy was right about you when he said all you were was a fat slob!

Salvatore: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Maria: Hi, Toni. [At Salvatore] I want my money, old man.

Salvatore: Get outta here, you tramp! [At Toni] Hey, Anthony, you're an angel of mercy. Women. What're you gonna do about 'em, huh? Luckily, I can trust someone in my life. You, Toni. You're very important to me, did I ever tell you dat?

Maria: [in Distance] You can't even get it up, you old bastard!

Salvatore: [At Maria] Not for you! I don't like using public toilets, you slut! [At Toni] Very important. So listen, it's you and me, now. We're in charge. We got those fools on the run.

Maria: [in Distance] How would you know? You're more interested in hanging out with men!

Salvatore: [At Maria] And you're only happy when you go your drawers around your ankles and your back against the wall! Christ, I met rabbits who like to f*ck less than you! [At Toni] So listen--

Maria: F*ck you, Salvatore Leone, you no-dick bullyin' wiping used peace--

Salvatore: [Hollering At Maria] F*ck me?!! F*CK YOU!! In fact, everyone has! [At Toni] Anyway, I got a shift of a you-know-what coming in here. This is gonna put us, you and me, on the map big time. Everything should run smooth, I just need someone, someone I can trust to take care of things for me. Alright, Toni, I'll talk to you later. [At Maria] And another thing, I never met anyone with hydraulic underwear! It amazes me. Christ, why did I marry her? I was looking for a tramp and I married a slut. I must've really pissed someone off in my past life, I'll tell you that much.

Edited by Rashon125