Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

Its in the Private Forum.

Anyway - Here it goes:

I pissed him off by posting a comment in The Cools Profile

First he knows me and we are friends and i have know him on 3 different forums and you dont know him so i would like you to get your facts straigth before you start making a long lecture he doesnt wanna hear.

I said:

Well I didn't know. Usually n00bs across the forum ask people to be friends, people ask me. I didn't fucking know. So sorry but you've been here a day and I have been here 8 Months and I am allianced with a Global Moderator, So don't fucking start. I have told Noru & Bayside Mafia the PM. Noru isn't impressed.

He Said

wow tell noru i dont care if he is impressed this doesnt have anything to do with him.and im not starting your starting something by saying dont "fucking start"and im not sensitve like some of you guys so im not going to get all mad when i say something i understand being loyal to noru but when this has nothing to do with him,come on stop riding him okay.

I said:

Oh you think I'm Sensitive. I need not to show my true colours. Just because I have better Rep around here than a n00b like you doesn't mean to say you can argue with some of the bigger members. A good example of a big member is Tec 9 he's in LCF and he hates n00bs. So either STFU or continue all I'm going to do is laugh. wink.gif

He Said:

I guess you are sensitive i didnt say names and i will stfu if you go away gtfo and im not a nood if i was a nood this would be my first forum and i woudnt know the rules and i have been on 3 diffrent forums so im not a noob but noobs like wouldnt understand so whats the point of talking thats why im gonna stfu.

I Said:

You are n00b on this forum though. Thats why people hate you within your first day of being here. Yes you may have been on 3 different forums but you haven't met most the members on this forum, so yes we will call you a n00b but until you improve we will still call you that. Why dont you GTFO. *Laughs at Attempt*