Granite Maul

Switch Designs

Well it's been a while since I have made any mods for GTA and lately I have not been too sure that there would ever be any more. I have been working as tech support for a major car and home audio company, playing a lot of Runescape, FFXI online and I also like messing around in Second Life as well as everyday family life with my wife and my 2 kids. Even with all these things that tend to come before my modding and modelling I still think about you all everyday. So finally I have put away a little time and made all of you a nice little mod that I like to call The Granite Maul. The idea for the granite maul came from Runescape and the lame model of an ugly granite maul which is in that game. I decided that since I could not modify the one in Runescape to make it better that I would just make one from scratch for San Andreas. To all the staff at TGTAP and to fans all over the world sorry for just disappearing.

This mod will replace your bat in GTA San Andreas with a Granite Maul.

granite.jpg

Download the mod here.

Here is also a better 3ds rendered picture of the gmaul

graniterender.jpg

This version of the model can be purchased from here for use in other applications.

I can't sell my mods but my models are fair game.

Yeah no meat on his bones I started a new game to test the mod and just took the screens as is but if you or anyone else can take a better shot of the maul in action I personally would love to see it.... My screen was lacking but it's been a while and i'm still a bit rusty. Also check out the post I made at the gta forums here.

Bloody hell Switch, spell check your post before actually posting it! Or get Firefox 2 or something with built in spell check. I fixed them all for you anyway ;)

So welcome back! You planning on staying around or still busy with life?

Yeah sorry about any spelling mistakes I made, I like to mod when i'm drunk lmao and I just found a way to model while i'm at work so you all might see few more mods from me but life is super busy so we'll see.