Gabe Newell thinks PS3 is a total disaster

Stojko

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you, ARE STILL AVOIDING MY POINT. Can't accept the fact that the PS3 isn't GOD?

Spaz you are being very childish and I am not getting excited over the PS3 all I merely said iss that i thought it was the best next gen console, for some reason you cann't accept my opinion and you say that I masterbate over the ps3 which is very childish.

And AGAIN, you AVOID MY POINT. The TECHNOLOGY is OLD AND OUT-DATED. It ISN'T INNOVATIVE.

And you, ARE STILL AVOIDING MY POINT. Can't accept the fact that the PS3 isn't GOD?

Spaz you are being very childish and I am not getting excited over the PS3 all I merely said iss that i thought it was the best next gen console, for some reason you cann't accept my opinion and you say that I masterbate over the ps3 which is very childish.

And AGAIN, you AVOID MY POINT. The TECHNOLOGY is OLD AND OUT-DATED. It ISN'T INNOVATIVE.

I am not avoiding your point I am annoyed at waht you said at me saying that I masturbate over the PS3. It it a new piece of technology because it hasn't been used before.

YES IT HAS. PAY ATTENTION. You ever play KIRBY TILT N TUMBLE? Same technology! Y'know, in the GAME BOY ADVANCED.

And if you are annoyed because I said you masturbate to the PS3, you have absolutely no sense of humor.

Yeah I od know but that was handheld device this is a different sort of gaming entertainment, well you have made an offence on me by saying what you did.

If you take offence to something said on the internet in a figurative manner that isn't literately true, then you need to stay off the internet.

And how can something that was used in a HANDHELD, YEARS AGO, be "innovative", in a console? You specifically called the technology NEW, which is a FALSE statement. Sooo, if I made a console with a touch pad on the controller, that would be new technology? No, not quite..... It would actually be IMPRACTICAL, for the most part.