What MP3 player do you have?

Chris

Which company makes your MP3 player?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which company makes your MP3 player?

• Apple
    • Creative
    • Microsoft
    • Other
    • I don't have one

I guess most people have some kind of MP3 player nowadays. I've got a iPod nano 4GB (1st gen) which is scratched a lot after about 6 months of usage, I got it July 06. See my Apple set on Flickr to see just how scratched it is.

Anybody got a Microsoft Zune yet? Or have you got something by Creative, or maybe nothing at all...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a logik and it needs to die. It is driving me slowly insane, I threw it against the wall the other day.

WHat it does is that it has decided that it doesnt like certain songs. It seems to delete so much and I dont get why. I sometimes load on 200 songs then I add one and it deletes 50 songs. Why I will never know and it drives me mad.

I will take it back but everytime I go to curries they only have Mp3 players for £200 which I can not afford. Damn them!

I have an 20GB iRiver H10. It has a few irritating glitches, but it all gets corrected as the firmware is upgradeable. Other than that it's great. The new firmware corrected most of those irritating bugs. My bro has a Creative (dunno which model) and my mom has iPod shuffle, but I'd prefer my over those two any time.

Green iPod nano 4GB.

I really fucked it up by putting it in the wash yesterday. After about 12 hours of sitting on a hot lamp (not the lightbulb itself) it turns on and works, although the backlight is fucked and I'm probably going to have to send it in for repair.

EDIT: Oh, NVM. I plugged it in to my PC and the backlight came back on. The battery was REALLY low. I can still see a small waterspot beneath the LCD just to the left of the center of the screen.

I had an iPod Mini 4GB (still have it, but batteries died and I wanted a newer one), now I have an 80GB iPod Video :) Its quite reliable so far, putting films and/or tv shows on it is a breeze (with the right equipment ;)), although every now and again it doesn't want to turn off despite me holding the button to turn it off, which is irritating. Generally very pleased with it.

I had an iPod Mini 4GB (still have it, but batteries died and I wanted a newer one), now I have an 80GB iPod Video :) Its quite reliable so far, putting films and/or tv shows on it is a breeze (with the right equipment ;)), although every now and again it doesn't want to turn off despite me holding the button to turn it off, which is irritating. Generally very pleased with it.

I had that with my nano. The backlight was still on but it suddenly just didn't react anymore. Nothing, not even if it was conected to the computer.

I had to wait till the batery was empty what only took a few hours because of that backlight still on.

I do have the Zen Vision M by Creative. It is amazing, I love it.

It is my favorite MP3 player out at this point.

Better and cheaper than the iPod

I have one too and its great, most of my friends have Ipods, once I got my Zen everyone wants it, plays almost everything and no need to convert, plus has a lot of nice functions, a little bit heavier than the IPOD video but worth every cent.