Show Begin Missions for GTA4

Well first of all welcome to TGTAP :D

My idea is that fisrt a cutscene happens telling you the life of this guy going by the name of Bryan Cotterill and he was one of Londons notorious gangster untill it all went wrong back in 1999. When a major drug deal from Liberty City collapsed when the Scissilians couldn't over power the Leones. The police got inside information that he was the money supplier for the Scissilians and he has been in jail for 7 years.

Sick, tired and wanting revenge Bryan is lucky when the parole board suddenly find him no threat to the community. Bryan is out for revenge and is working his way back up the ladder of crime in London.

This is how I want the first cutscene/mission.

The main character is sent to prison in 1997, by one of his old bosses for the framed murder of the U.S president. It's 2007, 10 years later and he's decided he's had enough and attempts to breaks out. (This can be playable)

Then he does the usual GTA formula where he works for different people, to get his revenge on his old boss. I think GTA4 should start off with a big bang, like Scarface instead of mild "Go from point A, to point B" stuff that GTAs seem to have.

I know it's similar to the one above, but I can't think of anything else.

Edited by MVC

PrisonBreak

Cutscene

Your sitting in the Prison for like 2 years then a cop comes and says : ' Heé yes you there come over here there is an call for you'.

Then you walk whit the cop to the call and you pick it up then sombody says on the phone : ' Today on 02:00 PM '.

You go back to your Prison Mate and tell him about it.

4 hours later its now 01:30PM, you and your mate are sitting and waiting then you hear somting on the roof, footstaps..

Somone makes the roof open you see a guy in a black mask he says quick come out here, you and your mate getting out of here and walkin on the roof then he says : ' about 5 mins there will be a Jeep thats waiting for you we must hurry if we are late then it wil be the last time that your cousin will see you, then you ask : ' My cousin?! but but he is dead!? '. Then the jeeps comes you run to the jeep you step into it then you hear the alarm all the cops coming out and you see SWAT cars, the guy whit the mask says here take this AK and shoot them down, you and your mate taking the AK's and shooting on the police and the SWAT 5 mins later they are all down and you guys drive very fast and your going to the Airport and because there is an plane waiting for you.

10 mins later your on the Airport and you guys step in the plane and fly to a new City !! . :thumbsup:

Edited by JowZ_Speccial.24