[SA]Diquiet

DareDevilX

Sorry, I was at school and it wouldm't let me download, then it wouldn't let me edit my post :lol:

I'll download once I have finished downloading another vid ;)

EDIT:1.7kb/s :( Im sorry but that site gives me crap speeds, maybe you could youtube, if you are not busy?

Edited by Ghost

That was a very good video considering it was your second (my first few weren't very good :P)

You should keep up the good work dude. Though there was one part of the vid I didn't like, try to record at 25fps as that is the same rate that sa plays at, and you won't have the annoying slo-mo effect.

7/10, a good second vid ;)

Nah, sorry, I just didn't like the vid. I'd give you 4/10.

Stunts - 3/10 (95% of them are old, and the rest is very easy. Even some of the old stunts were made much worse than their originals, who had much better height and distance. Try much harder stunts and polish them, like staying on the rooftops or such)

Editing - 5/10 (Really nothing special. Take much more time next time. Editing has to be done properly. I know to spend weeks editing, and this looks like it's done in 3 hours :S. Yeah, it's okay, much better than some noobish vids, but it's far from some higher rank. And that low fps rate was really un-neccesarry)

Music - 7/10 (Papa Roach is okay, but somehow it lacked some adrenaline pumping. I'd say try more hardcore next time, but use whatever you like. Don't listen to others when it comes to music. Do as you want.)

Overall, better than the first one, but miles away from stuff like AOA, Storm, or some other GTAS collabs. Just keep up and take your time.