What are you watching right now?

Kitsune Inferno

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geiss Saver...so trippy lol. oh and i watched the supposed "new" simpsons that was on ch10. which i had seen before, on ch10...damn you to hell ch10!! lol.

yeah kenny show is shit imo. the movie was better.

swift n shift couriers, you either love it or hate it. i love it lol. its made by the same guys who made fat pizza, which was a longish running show on SBS in au. also had a movie.

really really funny imo. so typical, can relate to so many of the characters :P

Swift Shift just doesnt do it for me. I did laugh out loud to my embarrassment while watching last weeks one. Also, HOORAH for the soon to return TopGear UK! This Aussie series isn't living up to the hype for me. It's just not funny!! Quite a let down, but i'm sure it will get there as they become more familiar with the show.

Yeah, I'd noticed that. Wasn't a new ep at all. Bloody 10!!

Yeah i totally agree about top gear. the UK they make good jokes etc, this one is ... they try to make jokes but fail massive...

you just gotta let it out sometimes (the laughter)...people are too serious these days :P i laughed at it, then get told "shut up" by my sister. far out lol, v.close to a slap upside the head :P

ah UK one coming back soon eh cool :) remember the episode with the cars tryin to cross english channel! lmao.

well she is 4yrs younger lol...just the typical 14yo behaviour

bloody annoying lol.

but i has teh control over the internet at home (router password, network configs etc), so thats it :P i win :)

edit: wednesday night

"stupid stupid man" on ABC, such a good show.

Edited by WRX22B1998

well she is 4yrs younger lol...just the typical 14yo behaviour

bloody annoying lol.

but i has teh control over the internet at home (router password, network configs etc), so thats it :P i win :)

edit: wednesday night

"stupid stupid man" on ABC, such a good show.

Haha, fair enough. 14 is a shit of an age to deal with. Everyone is so god damned opinionated at that age! :P

Watching FULLboost videos. Awesome stuff.