Wheel Animation

VICE CITY

I used Photoshop and Image Ready as Lord Voldemort pointed out.

This particular GIF image isn't much at all. If I explain how I made this GIF image than it wont look good to you guys at all. That is actually a very crappy GIF image, only 2 pics to make it, that's all he wanted though. If you take a quick look at it, it looks good, but that's the trick to it. Anyways, I might make a tutorial for you guys if I remember to do it because I'm about to go to sleep. I'll get one up for you guys later today, some time, if you guys still need it.

<<<<How do you think I made my avatar?

Edited by Original GTA Master

This particular GIF image isn't much at all. If I explain how I made this GIF image than it wont look good to you guys at all. That is actually a very crappy GIF image, only 2 pics to make it, that's all he wanted though. If you take a quick look at it, it looks good, but that's the trick to it. Anyways, I might make a tutorial for you guys if I remember to do it because I'm about to go to sleep. I'll get one up for you guys later today, some time, if you guys still need it.

Yeah.

I work with Frames and Transparency pretty well.

The thing is i cant save it in animated GIF format.

How exactly do i optimize it?

Yeah.

I work with Frames and Transparency pretty well.

The thing is i cant save it in animated GIF format.

How exactly do i optimize it?

There should be an "save optimize as" thing under file.

VICE CITY, let me know if you still want that GIF Image. I have some free time now.

May I guess?

You've made 2 gifs, one "original" and a copy of it. Then you've edited the copy so that the wheels were rotated a bit. After that you've merged it in Image Ready with the original one and set a short frame interval so that it looks it's moving kinda faster. It would look realistic if you'd used more frames (but you said you didn't have much free time) and animate the tires aswell. I got the impression that tires weren't rotated along with the rims.

Yeah, that actually is pretty easy, as he said. You want MORE frames? With such a small thing to work with, it would take really tiny alterations to give it more frames if you don't want to waste your time with repeated frames. It wouldn't be efficient to have 6 frames for that animation.

I'd say THREE is probably the most you could do while still being efficient.

Hm, imo more frames could use on this animation, if anyone has the time to do it. Because I doubt there would be more than like 10 frames with visible changes on this one. Remember you only need to rotate the wheel from 0-90 degrees. So 6 frames would give a really smooth transition.

But yeah, not something I'd bother with...

May I guess?

You've made 2 gifs, one "original" and a copy of it. Then you've edited the copy so that the wheels were rotated a bit. After that you've merged it in Image Ready with the original one and set a short frame interval so that it looks it's moving kinda faster. It would look realistic if you'd used more frames (but you said you didn't have much free time) and animate the tires aswell. I got the impression that tires weren't rotated along with the rims.

No...I wouldn't have gone through that much trouble.