Sign in to follow this  
ThePunisher

San Andreas Multiplayer Thread - Merged

You are the only one I ever have seen using opera...

On-topic hint: check te sa-mp site :P

And 0.1 is the first version, they had a new release to.

I want ot start San Andreas Multiplayer but i dunno wot 2 download.

and what to install with.(if it needs to b installed)

Also (may seem a daft question but ill ask anyways) do i need internet??

wtf do you mean. You just install with installshield or something that's built in the .exe

And multiplayer does need internet... Apperently that's the only manner to connect to other pc's.

you'r talking about MTA, right.

Well, MTA hasn't been released yet, so in the mean time enjoy SA-MP what's really fun to. I liked the Majestic 12 server most, but that's gone now.

Go here and hit download, once downloaded run the file and follow the on screen instructions. That is all you need to start playing SA-MP. In order to play Sa-mp you need a network connection, i.e. Internet to play with people from around the world, LAN to play with your mate at your home network. Also if you can't see any servers listed in the internet list (and you do have internet) you need to allow SA-MP.exe to have access to the internet (firewall exceptions list.) Any problems give us a shout.

lol, you weren't planing to be a server were you :P

Just put everything in the root file. Start the .exe Choose a server-rmb-click on connect. Do not use any trainer, you will be permanantly banned if they realise.

ok i searched all around and could not find anything to help me so i downloaded sa-mp today and i installed how i THINK it was supposed to b done and then i try to start it and all these vilotation pop ups appear. so i just need a step by step on how to install, and get sa-mp working and i think i have san andreas 2.0 so if u know where or how i can get a downgrade then please tell me that too. Thanks for any help

ok i just uninstalled everything on my computer that had to do with san andreas and reinstalled just the game and looked at the read me and it said V1.00 so i think i have version 1.0 so if that will help me then let me know.