Controller errors.

adzpsp

I have just installed a new sound card for my PC.

I have two game controllers installed on my PC.

* Interact SV 210 PC Raider PRO Joystick

* PC line Tournament PRO Joypad

When ever i start GTA SA the Joypad is not in use, I want the contoller to be used, not a fligh stick... i can hardly see me aiming a gun with a flight stick.... anyway,

How can i change the setting so the Joystick, which i wan't to be used for Flight Simulator to not be used for GTA Sanandreas. The Joystick is very old.... 1998 old lol

Can anyone help me out? If you need more info just ask ;)

So you have tried unplugging the joystick when not in use and the gamepad still doesn't work? If only the gamepad is plugged in, check the Controller options in the windows control panel.

If it works there then check the in-game options. Otherwise check up on Google for that particular game pad and its availability and troubleshooting options.

So you have tried unplugging the joystick when not in use and the gamepad still doesn't work? If only the gamepad is plugged in, check the Controller options in the windows control panel.

If it works there then check the in-game options. Otherwise check up on Google for that particular game pad and its availability and troubleshooting options.

The gamepad works when the fligth stick is out, but its a pain keep disconnecting it when you have a crap desk like mine is. (lol)

The only other thing I could suggest would be to check if you can assign a primary and secondary controller. Then just change this setting (it'd be in the control panel) when you switch the games. Otherwise there may be a tool that you could find that can do this.