strip club in san fierro ?

940Turbo

Never really saw the point of the strip club. If you could do a few side-missions like driving strippers to private parties (much like the pimp missions) and gain the club as an asset like some of the small shops, then it would have been better in my opinion.

Yeah, they never real had a point to them. Not like in Vice City where you need to pay a certain amount of money on one to get 100% anyway.

That wasn't really much of a side-mission anyway. Its almost like they got to that point and couldn't think of what they could do to make that business an asset so they just let you see some computer generated 'assets' for a while instead.

Well, there might be one out there, try and get a picture of it.

@Jared: Doesnt a strip club have poles to dance on, JUST LIKE JIZZY'S HAD

I think what Jarred meant was that it wasn't like the other strip clubs. It was only for a mission string, and you didn't actually go and utilize anything there like the normal ones.

Well, there might be one out there, try and get a picture of it.

@Jared: Doesnt a strip club have poles to dance on, JUST LIKE JIZZY'S HAD

I think what Jarred meant was that it wasn't like the other strip clubs. It was only for a mission string, and you didn't actually go and utilize anything there like the normal ones.

Yah but its still a strip club though, so then there is one in every city.

OFF TOPIC: Chalk your post count is 69, get it