Can you help a dummy?

x3on

Ok,i am a dummy in this ... but i need your help.

I am trying to import a car i have downloaded into my GTA SA game. I have downloaded and installed SAMI, clicked on "install a Mod"->Zip/Rar, found the Zip/Rar file with browse button ,put a custom name for the vehicle, click install and the program says that my mod is installed...

The problem is that when i run the game I still see the old car instead of the imported one. And I have tried several other cars (just in case there is something wrong with the first zip) and i still get no change in the game!

I even used HotCoffee mod and it doesn't work either! It looks like my game cannot be patched at all!! :pissed:

I don't know what version of GTA SA i've got, is there anyway i could find out? Is there any other programs/options i must install/enable before using SAMI ? I even used IMGTool but i get an I/O error when i apply the "add" command...

So, is it me or is it simply hopeless? :nope:

i dunno...i asked before if there is a way of finding out the game version. I tried a downsampler (converter to v.1.0) but it did not worked for some reason... When i was playing Vice City modding was simple, i just dont get it.... :down: