San Andreas Multiplayer Help Thread

Jared

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i have that but when i get to the browser with all the game names you can join like say i try to join crazy bobs cops and robbers ok i click the little green arrow to connect to game and it just goes to single player like when u put the disk in i do not know why?

What the hell? I run the exe, and try the 'create new folder' option, it don't let me. So i go to my desired directory and create it manually. Fine, installs. I run SAMP on the desktop. But now. No less than 3 mins of incessant beeping from windows, and afyer all that fuss, it closes down, along with the SAMP setup window and 6 billion error windows. WHAAAAT?

What the hell? I run the exe, and try the 'create new folder' option, it don't let me. So i go to my desired directory and create it manually. Fine, installs. I run SAMP on the desktop. But now. No less than 3 mins of incessant beeping from windows, and afyer all that fuss, it closes down, along with the SAMP setup window and 6 billion error windows. WHAAAAT?

LOOK UP. It is a known bug and there is a patch to fix it. just scroll up a bit. Jace posted the link.

@ bigman try reinstalling it.

Sorry for the 2X post but when I play for about 5 minutes my comp freezes. I think it is samp because I ran my system for 20 mins doing a virus and spyware check (which came up clean) and it didnt freeze.

• 3 weeks later...

ok i have samp on my computer and it worked when i was at my cousins house using his internet but when i got home i tried getting on it and the browser opened and no games showed up and the ping thing showed nothing does anyone know y

Thanks! -_-

oh and i have tried reinstaling it

Edited by SA drifter

I'll put into English (as he used that damn "short words" crap <_< ):

Okay, I have San Andreas Multi player, it worked when I was over at my cousins house using there internet, however when I got home there was no such luck, the browser opened and showed no servers and the ping showed "0". Anyone know what the problem could be?

By the way, I have tried a reinstall.

I think my first question will be, do you have an internet connection and is it working? (As stupid a question as it may be, sorry :P)

I have a problem. My problem is when I click on the SAMP no servers show up. Is there something wrong, or is there just no games being played at the moment?

EDIT: I got this code to do a test server and then when I double-clicked on it it started up fine but when I clicked on start new game, the vinewood sign showed up and the time was just changing. Can someone make a server so that I could play the damn game.

Edited by E.J.

when i try to play it says it cant find the gta sa exe. how do i fix this?

try and click it in the program files if you dont no where the program files are then i will tell you

go on my computer and harddrive and program files and find rockstargames and go in to it and try and do it there

just helping you got jared

Edited by GTA Ninja

• 2 weeks later...

I think mine is a little bit tougher.

I've installed San Andreas it's v 1.01, (My friend got the same one and it works at his place)

So I went downloading SA:MP (had the problem everyone has) and then downloaded the fix/patch.

And now when I click on a server and press connect the screen turns white, black, white again and black and then the intro with the graffiti R* comes and u see GTA:SA Multiplayer and then I come at the main menu and when I press New Game you see the screen you normally see when connecting and at Load Game the game just freezes. :o

P.S. a year or something ago I had SA:MP and it worked fine but now it won't work :huh:

and when I do MTA:SA it says only version 1.0 is available for this.

Someone please help?!!

Edited by ThiiJs