Help!

Slyde

Well i had this problem for a long time and i have posted before but only 1 person tried to help me. This was a long a go when i had the problem but now that i started playing again i want to fix it. Anyway, the mouse does not respond in SA but works perfectly fine for anything else. I cannot click or turn the view but when i get to the menu i can still see my mouse moving but not clicking. No its not on Joy pad mode and i have reinstalled the game and checked the mouse/keyboard options(which was perfectly fine). Please help and respond!

Btw i have really no idea how it happened, SA just screwed up??

Yeah everything is fine with the control options...

I changed the mouse but it did not make any difference and also, the clicking works when skipping the intro.

I also wonder if a cd crack will make a difference since my disc might be screwed up

Edited by wackyfunsuperslide

What`s wrong with you people? This is such a big site and noone can help us? That`s lame! Please be more active in posts!!!!

Smart attitude and disrespect for the members above who we're trying to help you and the topic starter you will not get you anywhere fast here. Come back when your ready to be greatful for the help people give, whether it helps or not. They still are trying.

Locked.