Tackleberry

Quote from the original post at GTAStunting.com:

interlockedlogomacopyma6.png

Interlocked - "Huge"

Xvid, 1280x960 px, 415 MB

Filefront link | Megaupload link

Interlocked - "Large"

WMV, 960x720 px, 172 MB

Filefront link | Filefactory link | TGA link (not uploaded yet)

Interlocked - "Medium"

WMV, 640x480 px, 93 MB

Filefront link

Interlocked - "Small"

WMV, 320x240 px, 33 MB

Filefront link | RapidShare link

Interlocked - Streaming

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The longed for new community vid is finally here. There are a lot of people to thank for this;

Urban Legend for starting the project.

Then of course all the stunters. Everyone who sent stunts didn't make it all the way too the vid though, but I think the numbers of stunter in this vid is bigger than in any other stunt video, which should be seen as a great success.

Also thanks to Neo for making the awesome intro. I got an idea how of to make it, but he made it even better than I imagined.

Thanks to MisguidedAngel for making the nice looking logo. We split the work up so I took care of making the border and he the logo.

Then thanks to Aries, Daffy, Kingjad and PlethZorb for standing out with me asking for help and advice, and for everything else too.

I could continue forever with this list. Thanks to all of you who took part in making this wonderful video.

This video is, as far as I know, the biggest stunt video ever made in GTA. I hope you will enjoy it, please visit GTAStunting.com.