adding modded cars

carracerz14

ok everytime i download a modded car i install it using img tool 2.0 i add all the handleing info but when i start up gta and hit new game or load game the game either freezes at half way when its loading or it loads all the way then goes black and comes up with and error message about my gta:sa.exe i have had to reinstall gta 3 times now i tried backing up files and i still had to reinstall helpp plzz tell me what im doing wrong :thumbsup:

ok everytime i download a modded car i install it using img tool 2.0 i add all the handleing info but when i start up gta and hit new game or load game the game either freezes at half way when its loading or it loads all the way then goes black and comes up with and error message about my gta:sa.exe i have had to reinstall gta 3 times now i tried backing up files and i still had to reinstall helpp plzz tell me what im doing wrong :thumbsup:

you got v2 like i do

try the v1 to mod

thanks,

gtasmodder

i took thatpic myself

post-8912-1170343443_thumb.jpg

i thought i said that i downgraded to v1 gtasapatch i forgot where i got it but i was able to install the bigfoot patch from this website maybe im doing somthing wrong. does anybody have a link to the san andreas mod installer? i tryed downloading ggmm but it was only a .rar file and no way to open it so i thought maybe that would work but the links i found would come up with a page cannot be displayed? thanks