Empires

Vip3r

I have now completed all the main story missions and would like to take over all the other gangs' Empires. But I've read that attacking several bases of the same gang one after each other makes them attack you. What is the best way to take them over?

This is what you do:

Take over all Empires in Vice City first.

Secondly once you've taken all the gang businesses over, they will keep attacking your business no matter what, so what you do is Quit the game, and play it again, make sure you SAVE THE GAME FIRST before you quit, Then it should work, I tried it, It worked perfectly for me, If It doesn't work still, post it here.

Edited by Tommy Montana

A tip is to don't attack random places. Focus on attacking all the Biker Empires, then do what TM said and save, then restart the game. Take over the Sharks territories last because they have stronger guns like Mac 10s, Micro SMGs, and AK-47s. Also make sure you've completed all the Empire missions before taking everywhere over.

I took over a few places on the first island, and now I have the entire second island owned. And then I started doing more empire missions. I think I have all my stuff maxed out now. Might be missing one thing, but I'm not sure.

Maybe just 1 empire left, or the missions, Usually the Mission are the ones mostly everyone forgets, But other than that, You've got all the gang business empires in VC.

• 1 month later...